Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 269 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

It’s subtitled in English. Watch the first 6 minutes or so. The other few minutes is about Plushenko.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
New feature about Liza on St. Petersburg TV! :love2: :love2: :love2: There are some teasers about her new FS, not sure if the background music is the actual program music.

0:00 The heroine of the issue - figure skater Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
0:19 Rehearsal of a new arbitrary program
1:29 At what point did Lisa get the title of Empress?
2:08 Learning about the quadruple Lutz
3:58 How are new programs created for the season?
5:26 Maldives, swimwear and weight 47 kg
6:49 Stockholm Ice Champion - Lisa won two medals in Sweden with a difference of 6 years
8:28 Is it difficult to roll the program without spectators?
9:28 On the fall in the arbitrary program at the 2021 World Cup
11:45 "I was more surprised that I took 2nd place, not the 3rd place"
14:02 On working with a sports psychologist
16:10 "There's only you, the ice, and all the attention is focused on you"
18:42 Elizaveta Tuktamysheva drowns in ice
19:24 On shooting for MAXIM magazine with the consent of Alexei Mishin
21:36 About her sister Zhenya and maternal upbringing
23:54 Who is more difficult to be - a coach or an athlete?
26:44 "The main thing is not to leave the art of figure skating"
29:35 On adding quadruple jumps to their programs and body resistance
31:40 Yuzuru Hanyu, Nathan Chen and quads in men's figure skating
32:32 About Anna Shcherbakova, Sasha Trusova and lack of sense of competition
34:16 "There's nothing I love more than figure skating"
35:57 What should be the ideal man for Elizaveta Tuktamysheva?
36:52 The Mystery of Liza's Earrings

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian figure skater Elizaveta Tuktamysheva explained why she got the nickname Empress.

"It started when I was 13 or 14 years old. My fans on the Vkontakte network called the group "Scarlet Empress. Elizabeth Tuktamysheva's group. And after that, they started saying that. From that moment on, everything went on," Tuktamysheva said in an interview with St. Petersburg TV channel.

Подробнее на «Чемпионате»:
https://www.championat.com/figuresk...azyvat-imperatricej.html?utm_source=copypaste

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Hello everyone, I am new and introduced myself already so might as well here too...son of Greek immigrants born in Canada now living and working in International Geneva Switzerland (in the NGO and academic field). Interesting that post above about the "Empress" as Ms. Tuktamysheva's twitter account was the first figures skater's social media account I followed when I got back into following FS around about the 2018 J.O. I have been following this young woman's career and am impressed by her skill and drive especially as the last years in Ladies has been dominated by younger skaters. Her beauty and sass are appealing but particularly her determination which got her the silver in the European championships. I wish the Empress all the best next year in Beijing.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: "The director of the new free skate is Nikita Mikhailov”

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Zagitova, Medvedeva, Tuktamysheva, Kolyada and other skaters will perform at the show by Moskvina in September.​

On September 26, the Yubileyny Sports Palace in St. Petersburg will host demonstration performances dedicated to the anniversary of Honored Coach of Russia Tamara Moskvina.

The show will be attended by Russian skaters Alina Zagitova, Evgeny Medvedeva, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Mikhail Kolyada, Dmitry Aliyev, Anastasia Mishina and Alexander Gallyamov, Alexandra Boykova and Dmitry Kozlovsky, Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin, Yuko Kavaguchi and Alexander Smirnov.

The program will be hosted by two-time Olympic champion Maxim Trankov.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Liza spoke at PIEF (Petersburg International Economic Forum) today in an interview with Betina Popova. They discussed the Beijing Olympics and Euro 2020, their own merchandise and the development of the athlete's personality, the sensational results of last season and the situation in women's figure skating, the new program for the season and holidays at sea.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

"It's not about getting to the Olympic Games": Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - about the goals for the season.​

World and European figure skating champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva told us what goals she sets for this season. She talked about it with the Youtube channel Telesport.

The athlete does not set herself the task of getting to the Olympic Games. She would like to do her best, give her all, so that she wouldn't regret anything later.

"My goal is to give my all this season so much that I can say for sure: no matter what the layout is, but I did everything, gave my best to take part in the Games. I want to show you an improved version of myself next season and break some of my personal record. This is the main personal task, and everything that has to happen will happen," she said.

Earlier, the Russian figure skater told us what she would do in case of pregnancy. She admitted that a child and a happy family are much more important to her than a career in sports.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Elegant Liza was presented with an award at a gala dedicated to the "Fifty most famous people in St. Petersburg":

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_DTxCHv-G/

Picture #3 - not too many years ago, these two were my skating crushes! ;)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Here is another photo of them at the 2014 Nebelhorn Trophy (can't remember where I found the photo, so here it is within a fan video I made for Anna's 19th birthday):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUAg-KgHtM&t=187

Hard to believe that photo was taken 7 years ago. 😲

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I forgot to add, for those that haven't been keeping up with what Anna has been doing since she retired from skating, she has become a successful director and screenwriter. Not bad for somebody so young (she is 9 months older than Liza).

Anna and Liza actually went to the awards ceremony together. Here is a video that Anna put up of them leaving for it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_D43Qol4Q/

You just gotta love Liza's playful nature!

CaroLiza_fan

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
I am a bit confused not being fluent in Russian and text on IG stories can't be copied. Liza seems to have posted pics of her and two friends in Courchevel France, not that far from where I am in Geneva. I got the impression they are in fact old pics as one of them was her ex-boyfriend (Andrei Lazukin) so was wondering if they are throwback pics.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Team Mishin is currently at their training camp in Courchevel, so I guess Liza's pics are recent (havent't seen them myself). The Mishin camps are often concluded by a gala which is open to the public, so if you are in the vicinity, you might wanna check it out @decafjava.

decafjava

On the Ice
Country
Switzerland
Well that's cool, it was really late and I just thought this morning what about travel restrictions regarding covid or were they able to get around them? Liza did get covid as I recall and I wonder if they had to get vaccinated/tested/be in quarantine etc.?? I will for sure try to see the gala if I can - maybe if get my colleague who loves skating too. :)