Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 271 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The free skate has the makings of something special.

Obviously, the test skate skate was a disaster but the program itself is fantastic. If she hits all the elements, we will something.

But the idea is sound. Amd the music is awesome. Bring out the flirtation and sex appeal of Liza!

Last edited:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, Udmurt figure skater, entered the TOP 100 sexiest women in Russia​

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I do! Thank you for the link.

Liza was stunning today! She lives that program. People in the main thread have been horrible, calling her score a joke and saying she has no choreo (can I just say I hate when people say that....unless you go out there and just jump, jump, jump, spin , spin, spin without moving at all then you've got choreo).

She is an Empress! And my favourite lady to watch.

Good luck in the FS Liza!

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do! Thank you for the link.

Liza was stunning today! She lives that program. People in the main thread have been horrible, calling her score a joke and saying she has no choreo (can I just say I hate when people say that....unless you go out there and just jump, jump, jump, spin , spin, spin without moving at all then you've got choreo).

She is an Empress! And my favourite lady to watch.

Good luck in the FS Liza!
It’s actually great that she isn‘t universally loved; just means there is more of her for us. Haha

Plus, I believe that if you dish it out, you have to take it too. It’s not like I have not spoken bad about other skaters. So it’s expected that sometimes the poison pen gets used on Liza. That’s ok.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish Russia would have a "body of work" consideration like the U.S. when it comes to selection for the Olympics. After all she did in figure skating, Liza would deserve a trip to the Olympics so much!
She may end up making it on merit anyway. Haha