Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 86 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

madforskating

On the Ice
Definitely.
Although I really wish for her that her career continues as successful as she deserves it, it will tear my heart out when I see her with somebody else. They'll have to reinvent a different style. Nobody can replace what Ksu & Fedya had, their skating, their dancing, even the acting they brought to their performances. The way they looked together, their presence on the ice, the sheer passion and sex appeal... :sad21:

Emphasis on the sex appeal 😍🔥😂

LadyB

Record Breaker
Same for me!

Does anyone know why he’s coaching for Team Croatia? I’m fine with it, just curious.

Team Croatia has connections to Nina Mozer. Antonio Souza-Kordeiru (the male part of Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru) is Russian, from Moscow, learned his trade at Mozer’s club. They’ve been doing training camps together and the Croatians are regularly in Moscow.

madforskating

On the Ice
Team Croatia has connections to Nina Mozer. Antonio Souza-Kordeiru (the male part of Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru) is Russian, from Moscow, learned his trade at Mozer’s club. They’ve been doing training camps together and the Croatians are regularly in Moscow.

Oh I see! That’s very cool! Fedor looks so cute and happy as a coach.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Klimovteam is in action this week at the Bavarian Open with

Varvara Kornusenko (Advanced Novice Girls I)
Akopova/Shagalov (Senior Pairs)

Schedule/Results in Bavarian Open thread.

Today at 10.03 am (CET/09.03 GMT) is Varvara's SP turn. I'm sure, Fedya looks marvellous in that KnC against the mountain backdrop. :love:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Any news about Ksenia and her new partner?
No proper news, I’m afraid. Ksenia seems to have celebrated her birthday in California.

At Bavarian Open, Akopova/Shagalov, Fedor’s students, skated to....CARMEN!! A bitter sweet moment. :sad21: :luv17:

Rosallie

On the Ice
Ksenia posted Instagram story with questions and answers. Could somebody translate them pleeease :pray: ? Thank you :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ksenia posted Instagram story with questions and answers. Could somebody translate them pleeease :pray: ? Thank you :)

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my take on things:
1. Ksu, where are you/where do you live?
- Russia
2. Did you watch the Pairs competition at Worlds?
- Yes
3. Comment on Stepanova/Bukin's 4th place. Did the judges get it right?
- It's not for me to judge, but the guys skated fantastically. They are top.
4. Great to see you!
- Thank you.
5. Did you watch Worlds?
- Yes, it was one of the most spectacular Worlds in the past 5 years.

(Not entirely sure on the next two):
6. You've got a beautiful haircut, which suits you very well. Who helps you with your hair/who helps you with your styling?
- Nobody, I was experimenting.
7. Will you be competing for Russia?
- Yes

At this time, there are no new ones. :agree: