2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA

ice coverage

Record Breaker
You shouldn't have a problem getting in on Friday or Saturday. It may be SRO, but I don't recall us ever turning people away.

crzesk8dad, just want to say thanks again :bow: for the entry lists and all the other information :).

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Do they ever post starting order info? Or will it just be "show up and find out"?

I hope that someone who knows more than I do will answer you.

Until then, my two cents are that I would not hold my breath for starting orders. IIRC, Glacier Falls itself has not officially posted them online in the past.

But I am not ruling out the possibility that you/we could get lucky that some of them might become available via unofficial channels.

crzesk8dad

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I hope that someone who knows more than I do will answer you.

Until then, my two cents are that I would not hold my breath for starting orders. IIRC, Glacier Falls itself has not officially posted them online in the past.

But I am not ruling out the possibility that you/we could get lucky that some of them might become available via unofficial channels.

We normally due not post the starting orders, at the arena, until the night before the event. What events did you need?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Do they ever post starting order info? Or will it just be "show up and find out"?

We normally due not post the starting orders, at the arena, until the night before the event. What events did you need?

crzesk8dad, I hope aromaticchicken will return to this thread to follow up with you. I don't know which events are of particular interest to her/him. Just didn't want aromaticchicken to get her/his hopes up -- thus my post above.

In any case, crzesk8dad ... if I deduce correctly that your son is competing at GF, best of luck to him :cheer:.

And thanks again for all of your helpful information :).

Last edited:

aromaticchicken

On the Ice

crzesk8dad, I hope aromaticchicken will return to this thread to follow up with you. I don't know which events are of particular interest to her/him. Just didn't want aromaticchicken to get her/his hopes up -- thus my post above.

In any case, crzesk8dad ... if I deduce correctly that your son is competing at GF, best of luck to him :cheer:.

And thanks again for all of your helpful information :).

Aww you two are the best. I am indeed a him.... just uploaded a new avatar to affirm that :p

I'm planning on attending the Senior Mens and Ladies SP and FS, so the events on Friday and Saturday night! Knowing starting orders would be fantastic!! ^_^ I'm planning on bringing along some friends and my mother.

crzesk8dad

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Your deduction is correct! This is my skater's "home" competition. I will pass along the good wishes!

Thanks!

crzesk8dad

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Aww you two are the best. I am indeed a him.... just uploaded a new avatar to affirm that :p

I'm planning on attending the Senior Mens and Ladies SP and FS, so the events on Friday and Saturday night! Knowing starting orders would be fantastic!! ^_^ I'm planning on bringing along some friends and my mother.

Bring everybody!!!!! Tickets are only $10 at the door, I don't think you will get a better "skating bargain" than that, to see this many TOP skaters all in one place. It's always a fun time.

No promises, but I will try to get the starting Senior skating orders, once I get the nod that they are public.

Last edited:

aromaticchicken

On the Ice
Bring everybody!!!!! Tickets are only $10 at the door, I don't think you will get a better "skating bargain" than that, to see this many TOP skaters all in one place. It's always a fun time.

No promises, but I will try to get the starting Senior skating orders, once I get the nod that they are public.

Thank you!!! And yes! I am SO excited! I live on the East Coast (DC) and just so happen to be returning home this week to help out with family issues. I'm very delighted to have timed it just right; I live in Irvine, so it's just a 15 minute drive for us to get to Glacier Falls. Very happy to be bringing my mother along -- the competition should be a welcome distraction from handling family health issues. I went to Nationals last year, but this time I don't have any idea what to expect in terms of programs since many of them are debuting their programs! Should be a blast!! :)

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States

Fans, I am sure, would love to have Jr. and Sr events Starting Orders, once posted at the rink, if possible. Lets hope some kind souls provide some updates on performances too. Thanks for all the info crzesk8dad and others who are at the rink. Much appreciated.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Fans, I am sure, would love to have Jr. and Sr events Starting Orders, once posted at the rink, if possible. Lets hope some kind souls provide some updates on performances too. Thanks for all the info crzesk8dad and others who are at the rink. Much appreciated.

Me too. I wanted to be there as it's in driving distance, but I have to go to a wedding. :shrug:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Very excited by this event! We will see everyone debut their new programs... or I hope so. Hope they publish the vids later.
I am excited to see Gracie's Firebird, Polina's Frankly, My naysayers, I don't give a damn. How will Dornbush topple last year's cold play. Want a fully look at Jason's FS. Very curious what Karen Chen will do for her SP since it wasn't announced yet. Ooo so many things...

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't wait to see Brendan's new programs! He's been very coy on the matter. I actually hope to see the SP again, I quite liked it last year, it suited him well.

I have to admit though, if the French Waiter comes back again, you'll probably hear my frustrated scream all the way in Glacier Falls...:slink:

loopy

Final Flight
I'm excited! Last year Gracie only did her short. I'm hoping we see everyone's long programs this year.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i am really curious about Dornbush's programs, he probably will change the short since he used it for 2 season, but i wouldnt mind if he keeps his LP,i love it, also curious about Karen :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I believe it's Turandot.:slink:

Oh I thought that was her exhibition? Interesting... Oooo... Les Mis, Turadot. Hmm... I wonder who or where she got the inspiration from :yes: