2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Does anyone have any non NBC and Johnny & Tara commentary of Adams LP @ Nationals? I'd like to hear another perspective.

Thank you.:)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Does anyone have any non NBC and Johnny & Tara commentary of Adams LP @ Nationals? I'd like to hear another perspective.

Yeah. Can you understand Japanese? ;)

Japanese commentary is usually pretty basic/sparse... they typically just mention the elements being done, "triple loop", "step sequence", "double axel", etc...

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yeah. Can you understand Japanese? ;)

Japanese commentary is usually pretty basic/sparse... they typically just mention the elements being done, "triple loop", "step sequence", "double axel", etc...

Yes, they are pretty sparing with commentary, but of someone has a particular program they want translated, I can get around to it. -If you don't mind the wait.

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
Here's the Men's SP (as they become available):

U.S. Nationals Group #1 Men SP (Warren/Miner/Johnson/Payannet/Chen)

U.S. Nationals Group #2 Men SP (Rippon/Omori/Carriere/Ma/Przepioski)

U.S. Nationals Group #3 Men SP (Razzano/Brown/Dornbush/Rupp/Rabbitt)

U.S. Nationals Group #4 Men SP (Moeller/Hochstein/Aaron/Farris/Dolensky/Abbott)

Well, actually, who is commentating the SP's above?? Is this Paul Wylie? I really like his commentary and would love to hear him commentate Adams LP if anyone has it.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Try icenetwork coverage should have it. US Nationals coverage is not geoblocked, so if you subscribe, you can listen to it.