AI Singles...... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

AI Singles......

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I was listening to a local radio station this morning. They had just played a Clay Aiken song and said they get a lot of requests for Clay songs, but very few for Ruben. They also said that they have started getting requests for Diana's songs too. ......42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that's cuz Ruben's album is stinky :laugh: great singer... bad song selections :p Clay's album is so much better!

All we hear is Fantasia fans calling in here... though we normally listen to the oldies or country stations so what do I care :laugh:

lavender

Record Breaker
All I hear mostly around here is Ruben's songs (just 2 of them). I don't really like his album. Actually none of the winners had great albums. Hopefully they will have more say for their next albums.

I'm sure soon enough I will start hearing Fantasia's singles. I hardly ever hear anything put out by the runner up.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kelly's Album ROCKED!
Clay's is a soothing Album....

but I'm biased toward my idols ;)

lavender

Record Breaker
Yeah imo Clay's album was the best out of all the idols. Kelly's album was ok but I would still buy her next album in a heartbeat. I just love her voice. I will buy Fantasia's in a heartbeat too.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Don't go by amazon. That thing changes by the hour. Right now or last time I looked Fantasia was #14 and Diana's #16. Besides we will truly know when the singles are actually available to buy.

I think Amazon is a pretty good indication of what's hot and what's not. When Clay and Ruben's singles and later their CD's were released, they were pretty much on par with Amazon's presale placements.............42