Grant Hochstein | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Grant Hochstein

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well... this weekend is going to be one Grant will wish to forget, I think. 11th at SC and 12th in the short. :cry: But I reallyreallyreallyreally hope he puts it right behind him and nails his next competitions. Go Grant! You can do it! :yay:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh dear Grant! But at least he kept his sense of humor throughout! After the SP, the audience did give a laugh when his scores were about to be announced and he put his fingers in his ears. But still, I have to respect his resiliency! I'm sure he left SC thinking about all the work he has to do, and he'll do it! It's better than sitting there in the K & C hanging your head and looking as if you're going to beat yourself up! Come on Grant! Go! Go! Go!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice job from Grant for his short yesterday! A new personal best by six points. And I have to congratulate him on making the 4CC team again and being first alternate for worlds. He did nicely at nationals. Hope he nails his free skate!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful short program from Grant. Here's hoping the FS goes as well!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here is Grant at the Friends of Figure Skating breakfast held on the Sunday of Nationals weekend. He looks very happy doesn't he?! I told him about how many times I've replayed his FS from Boston Worlds, and he thanked me. Such a nice guy.

https://pic.twitter.com/8iWimSmhWR