2015 JGP J&T Banka SD Aug 20 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP J&T Banka SD Aug 20

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just glanced at the comments coming through on the Livestream.

I'm currently at the Czech couple before the Parsons siblings, so I don't know who they are referring to. But somebody calling themselves "Cool Kidz" said:

"I'd f*** that h** from face to face" [Stars added by CaroLiza_fan]

And then a couple of comments later:

"her to"

and a few comments later:

"and her"

:jaw: Charming!

What are these people on, that they would say things like that?!

Oh, wait. I think I know what "Cool Kidz" is on, because their profile pic is a cannabis leaf!

Thank goodness there are not people like that on here!

CaroLiza_fan

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
^ There was some other creepy person saying similar stuff to one of the ladies' skaters earlier. And then I turned the chat off.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^ There was some other creepy person saying similar stuff to one of the ladies' skaters earlier. And then I turned the chat off.

Ah! I didn't know you could turn the chat off! (The button is outside the visible area of my window)

Thank you!!! :bow: :points: I just did it!!!

(Although, I accidentally clicked on the video thumbnail that came up instead, and had to find where I had got to! Oops!)

I'm just starting Group 2, by the way.

CaroLiza_fan

Pika

Final Flight
I'm not a fan of sit twizzles... Looks more like a non-centered sit spin for me.

(I'm I alone here ? :laugh:)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
nope youre not!

but I think sit twizzles are cool

I agree...I liked the sit twizzle although it's still a bit sloppy. Hopefully in a few seasons they'll do it with pizzazz!

She was pretty impressive for a 13 yr old and has a way of getting your attention.

Last edited:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I agree...I liked the sit twizzle although it's still a bit sloppy. Hopefully in a few seasons they'll do it with pizzazz!

She was pretty impressive for a 13 yr old and has a way of getting your attention.

If I am not mistaken she was a single skater 2 years ago, which is even more impressive!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aww....the Ukranians looked bummed by their score. She gave one clap. I missed the performance but the replay looked alright.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooh...that was nice. Love the power from this couple.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
judging from the entertainment factor, I enjoyed the other Russian team more than L/D

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I didn't think the Byelorussian were that bad... they're even coached by Zhulin!
Anyway, nice job for Loboda/Drozd

TMC

Record Breaker
Did I see wrong or did they struggle a bit in the compulsory? Like the ice was not big enough for them. :D

Great power!