chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In reference to gkelly's post above:

Judge 4 Kyung-WON SAKONG KOR
Judge 8 Mona ADOLFSEN NOR
Judge 9 Elizabeth BINDER AUT

The marks and judges aren't randomly mixed for the JGP as they are for all other ISU competitions.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Now I want to make a fan fest for Dubstep Girl...

I mean, Malika Whatsherlastname from Kyrgyzstan. I cannot spell her surname. Heck, it was all I could do to spell Kyrgyzstan.

But, because not much info is available on her, it might be better to make a broader "First Skater From Their Country" Fan Fest. Would anybody care to see either of those come to fruition?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I want to make a fan fest for Dubstep Girl...

I mean, Malika Whatsherlastname from Kyrgyzstan. I cannot spell her surname. Heck, it was all I could do to spell Kyrgyzstan.

But, because not much info is available on her, it might be better to make a broader "First Skater From Their Country" Fan Fest. Would anybody care to see either of those come to fruition?

I was a huge fan of that program and was singing her praise the other day but the musical nerd living within has to object. While I would be all for some dub step for the entertainment factor alone, Malika is skating to hip hop. The first step in properly identifying a dub step song is finding the WUB WUB WUBS. Unfortunate I failed to find any wubs in Malika's SP. HERE is an example of a song with massive Wubbiness and notice the effect it has on the guys body.

In case anyone is wondering "What is a Wub?"

I actually liked Malika quite a bit and even though the UR'd her 3s-2t I thought it looked stylish and she fought for it. Too bad she lost steam at the end because I loved that program. Something just clicked for me.

I'd like to see a thread like the one you mentioned or maybe even just an underdogs thread. You could even call it : The Struggle is Real.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I was a huge fan of that program and was singing her praise the other day but the musical nerd living within has to object. While I would be all for some dub step for the entertainment factor alone, Malika is skating to hip hop. The first step in properly identifying a dub step song is finding the WUB WUB WUBS. Unfortunate I failed to find any wubs in Malika's SP. HERE is an example of a song with massive Wubbiness and notice the effect it has on the guys body.

In case anyone is wondering "What is a Wub?"

I actually liked Malika quite a bit and even though the UR'd her 3s-2t I thought it looked stylish and she fought for it. Too bad she lost steam at the end because I loved that program. Something just clicked for me.

I'd like to see a thread like the one you mentioned or maybe even just an underdogs thread. You could even call it : The Struggle is Real.

Done. ;)