2015 JGP J&T Banka Aug 20 Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP J&T Banka Aug 20 Ladies Short Program

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Me too, and I thought I missed the event... I am waking up early tomorrow, and go everyone!

Ikr! Silly me! It was like 8 something and I was confused why there was no livestream and no scoreboard thingy up. Then I remembered what today was and when the actual competition starts. Just 17 more hours...

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'll tell you what's worse! 4 am is worse! :laugh2:

But at least I've got something to watch on the treadmill.

Unless you're recovering from jet lag! For the first time this week I might actually be grateful for having a completely screwed up sleep schedule, especially since Vivian is in the first group.

Bring it, gals! :cheer:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'm fully stocked up on espresso and other highly caffeinated beverages! Oh, how I've missed being sleep deprived...

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm fully stocked up on espresso and other highly caffeinated beverages! Oh, how I've missed being sleep deprived...

I love waking up early and would get up at 4 if I could, but I have school. :mad: unless I went to sleep at 8, I couldn't function.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love waking up early and would get up at 4 if I could, but I have school. :mad: unless I went to sleep at 8, I couldn't function.

Oh dear. You start school already?

Tomorrow by the time it starts my family will be hustling to the car because we'll be leaving the Omni Homestead in Hot Springs, VA to drive 8 hours to Nashville.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh dear. You start school already?

Tomorrow by the time it starts my family will be hustling to the car because we'll be leaving the Omni Homestead in Hot Springs, VA to drive 8 hours to Nashville.

August 10th. :mad:

Well, it's actually better that it's early because I can watch it before school (7:30). I watched the SD at junior worlds while doing (light) homework last year :laugh: so I have become quite good at fitting skating in at obscure times.

MalAssada

Medalist
August 10th. :mad:

Well, it's actually better that it's early because I can watch it before school (7:30). I watched the SD at junior worlds while doing (light) homework last year :laugh: so I have become quite good at fitting skating in at obscure times.

August 3rd for me. I hope I don't miss the free because of Saturday classes...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
August 3rd for me. I hope I don't miss the free because of Saturday classes...

SATURDAY CLASSES? What kind of monster is the school system?! School on SATURDAYS?

And August 3....why....

Aughhhh Some school systems baffle me.

Sorry there are some stuff I'm passionate about.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
SATURDAY CLASSES? What kind of monster is the school system?! School on SATURDAYS?

And August 3....why....

Aughhhh Some school systems baffle me.

Sorry there are some stuff I'm passionate about.

Don't all colleges have weekend classes available? :confused: That how I work full time and also go to school full time. Otherwise I'd never get in enough credits during night classes to be full time (with the way bio/chem classes work) And I know someone who works 2 jobs so they can only do Sat/Sun classes. Unless bellflower is in high school or below I don't think that its out of the ordinary....

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Don't all colleges have weekend classes available? :confused: That how I work full time and also go to school full time.

Well, it's been a few years... I went to two different colleges (first as undergrad, second one grad school). Neither one ever seemed to offer weekend classes (not that I would have done such a thing anyway ;) ), that I was aware of. At best, they had evening classes during the week that started around 6-7pm. That's how I got through grad school with a day job.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Well, it's been a few years... I went to two different colleges (first as undergrad, second one grad school). Neither one ever seemed to offer weekend classes (not that I would have done such a thing anyway ;) ), that I was aware of. At best, they had evening classes during the week that started around 6-7pm. That's how I got through grad school with a day job.

Huh, I have to be honest, I'm a bit surprised lol I wonder if its more common within NY. Well, you learn something new everyday :p I guess it wouldn't have been such a tragedy if they weren't available, but it certainly does make my life easier not having to come home from school at midnight everyday :laugh:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't all colleges have weekend classes available? :confused: That how I work full time and also go to school full time. Otherwise I'd never get in enough credits during night classes to be full time (with the way bio/chem classes work) And I know someone who works 2 jobs so they can only do Sat/Sun classes. Unless bellflower is in high school or below I don't think that its out of the ordinary....

True.....if it's college, I understand.

Layback11

Record Breaker
True.....if it's college, I understand.

Makes sense...just didn't want to ask as it would be too close to asking their age. I was guessing either college or middle/high school year-round (not really sure how that works as I never did it, but it's not entirely out of the question that it has school on weekends).