2015 JGP J&T Banka Aug 20 Ladies Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP J&T Banka Aug 20 Ladies Short Program

sbaker

On the Ice
I just moved to Australia for 6-12 months for a mid twenties adventure which is just peachy... But the time difference is seriously confusing lol I thought I missed the event. I think I'll be making a spreadsheet for the whole season to help :laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'm soooo excited!!! I think it's the first time ever I'm this excited about the beginning of juniors GP series! :dance: 2.5 hours till the start!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm happy to see that this year many more people are interested in the JGP (if compared to past years when there was just a handful of us talking about it)!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thanks to Doris :bow: for putting together the detailed OP in this thread (and the OPs in all the other comp threads). And for constantly updating the competition OPs.

Copying the music information for every skater is going way above and beyond. Amazing.

And appreciate all the handy-dandy links for results, etc. Very convenient.

Here's a direct link to the Ladies SP livestream, if you want to watch the countdown ticker for the next several hours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-P_IUY1bM

Thanks for the direct link to the streaming for this segment, sabinfire :).

Does anyone else see my YouTube channel listed on 'Related Channels' on the JGP ISU channel (right-hand side)?

https://www.youtube.com/ISUJuniorGrandPrix

If so, only one step away from the big time. :cool:

Yes :yes:, your channel shows up under "Related Channels" for me too :cool:.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
count me in as JGP follower too :dance: though its sometimes hard cause my favourite list keeps extending and i worry a lot more :laugh: good luck ladies! :cheer:

Florentina

On the Ice
I can't believe the new season is starting already. It seems like yesterday to me... probably opposite to what many on here feel ;)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I can't believe the new season is starting already. It seems like yesterday to me... probably opposite to what many on here feel ;)

It feels like it's been forever, but also not :p

I am just excited & happy that the season starts off with the JGP! :cheer:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So few in the audience! You'd think parents/family would make up more than that alone :jaw:

"Pyungzhung, South Korea" :popcorn:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
its always great to see new countries being represented, not bad for the 1st JGP :cheer:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Replaying the wrong skater :p

Halfway (or more...) through the first group :)

Lucrezia GENNARO ...43.30(25.50+17.80)
Marina POPOV .......38.05(21.16+17.89)
Anna GORDIENKO ....30.86(15.83+15.03)

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm late :( did someone see Marina Popov's sp ??

Sorry you just missed her. The isujgp youtube channel uploaded the skates really fast last year. The first skater is already up, so you'll be able to see her soon :)