New website : Figure Skating Statistics :) | Golden Skate

New website : Figure Skating Statistics :)

Nirti

Medalist
Hello all, I'm happy to share my new figure skating website : http://www.figure-skating-statistics.com/

The goal of this site is to provide informations on the state of worldwide figure skating.

To begin, you will find here these three categories :

- ISU Championships 2015/2016 shows the lists of possible entries for European, 4 Continents, World and Junior World Championships. These lists bring together athletes who have reached the minimum technical scores needed to take part.

- The pairs teams 2015/2016 establishes a picture of pairs teams in activity during the season 2015/2016 (currently +/- 150)

- The ice dance teams 2015/2016 establishes a picture of ice dance teams in activity during the season 2015/2016 (currently +/- 300!)

Other sections will appear later!

I hope you will enjoy this site and for native english speakers, I hope that I've not made to many mistakes with my translations ;)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It looks like a wonderful site and I'm sure Mrs P in particular will love it, but the print is so small it is extremely difficult to read. Just something to think about.

Best of luck with your project!

Nirti

Medalist
It looks like a wonderful site and I'm sure Mrs P in particular will love it, but the print is so small it is extremely difficult to read. Just something to think about.

Thanks for your remark! I've only seen it on my computer so I don't know how it works with other displays. So I'll extend the typeface!