https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GBNnnQwqkg

Live Results
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/jgplat2015/SEG008.HTM

​Start Order

Entries

1Maria OLEYNIK / Yuri HULITSKIBLR1
Mozart - The Rock Opera; choreo by O. Fomenko, A. Tolstik, and. N. Yanovskaia
2Melinda MENG / Andrew MENGCAN2
Nocturne from Bohemian Rhapsody performed by Lucia Micarelli; choreo by Mylene Lamoureux
3Hannah WHITLEY / Elliott GRAHAMCAN2
Ringa Ringa by A.R. Rahman, Tum He Ho by Arjit Singh, Sil Sila Ye Chahat Ka by Pyarelals Son Monty; choreo by Kelly Johnson, Juri Chesnichenko, J. Nechaeva
4Xibei LI / Guangyao XIANGCHN3
Ave Maria by Johann Sebastian Bach; choreo by Xun Zheng
5Marina ELIAS / Denis KORELINEEST4
James Bond (soundtrack), Skyfall (from "James Bond") performed by Adele; choreo by Lea Rand
6Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURONFRA5
Spartacus by Aram Khachaturian; choreo by Igor Shpilband
7Villö MARTON / Danyil SEMKOHUN6
Alegria from "Cirque du Soleil" by Rene Dupere, Querer from "Cirque du Soleil" by Rene Dupere; choreo by Ilona Berecz
8Nataliya ALEKSANDROVA / Ricards EVELINSLAT7
Lord of the Dance by Ronan Hardiman, The Last of the Mohicans (soundtrack) by Trevor Jones; choreo by Igor Pivarovich
9Jogaile ZILIONYTE / Luca MORINILTU8
Entr'act/Wolf Chase from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack), Something There from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack), Be Our Guest from "The Beauty and the Beast" (musical soundtrack); choreo by Andrea Vaturi
10Sofia EVDOKIMOVA / Egor BAZINRUS9
Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong, Nellee Hooper; choreo by Elena Maslennikova
11Betina POPOVA / Yuri VLASENKORUS9
Crazy in Love by Beyonce; choreo by Mikhail Kolegov
12Ksenia DUBIVKA / Vadym KRAVTSOVUKR10
The Mask (soundtrack); choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
13Anzhelika YURCHENKO / Volodymyr BYELIKOVUKR10
Paganini by Vanessa Mae, The Devil's Violinist (soundtrack) by David Garrett, Niccolo Paganini; choreo by Larisa Fiodorova
14Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKOUSA11
Poursuit by Goran Bregovich, Auscenicia by Goran Bregovich, Black Cat White Cat by Goran Bregovich; choreo by Igor Shpilband
15Emily DAY / Kevin LEAHYUSA11
Icare (from "Cirque du Soleil") by Rene Dupere , Latika's Theme by A. R. Rhaman, Jai Ho by A. R. Rahman; choreo by Vitali Novikov and Christine Fowler-Binder

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
The Estonian guy is quite promising but I find the girl quite flat. I guess their edges were nice.

LisaM

Medalist
The Latvian couple reaaaally lost steam at the end and the program is still so rough but they're so young still! They're really cute.

LisaM

Medalist
Solid skate from the first American pair, though I'm not sure why his costume is so plain?

GF2445

Record Breaker
The Belarusian team atm.

He needs to wear an undershirt under his white shirt....You can see EVERYTHING

LisaM

Medalist
Kinda weird program with some innovative moves. Loved the little extra one footed turn in the rotational lift.

LisaM

Medalist
Pleasantly surprised by this program actually, I wasn't really waiting for another Bollywood program tbh, but I liked it. The straight line lift was great!

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
This music reminds me Ilinykh/Katsalapov at 2011/2012 but her dress is almost like the one Kaytlin Weaver had at Worlds 2013.

TMC

Record Breaker
The French are really making their mark here! First Kevin now this couple, I'm so so impressed with both of them!