2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy general discussion | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy general discussion

GF2445

Record Breaker
Skaters of interest this event:

Mens
Jason Brown, Adian Pitkeev- I was going to put Takahito Mura but apparently he is not competing
Also, for my pleasure- Keegan Messing (Representing Canada), Andrew Dodds (Because he is a fellow Australian who has made considerable improvements), Pavel Ingatenko (Has been very inconsistent in recent seasons but he is someone i keep my eye out for)

Ladies
Gabrielle Daleman, Roberta Rodeghiero, Yuka Nagai, Angelina Kuchvalska, Medvedeva, Pogorilaya, Joshi Helgesson, Mariah Bell

Pairs
Lubov and Dylan, Astakova & Rogonov, Stolbova & Klimov, Tarasova a& Morozov, Donlan & Bartholomay [Of course since I'm Australian, I would love to see Matthew and Paris keep growing their confidence and scores)

Dance
Gilles and Poirier, Lorenz & Polizoakis, Coomes and Buckland, Testa and Csolley, The Shib Sibs

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Ladies
Gabrielle Daleman, Roberta Rodeghiero, Yuka Nagai, Angelina Kuchvalska, Medvedeva, Pogorilaya, Joshi Helgesson, Mariah Bell
I think Riona Kato, Nicole Rajicova and Maria Artemieva are also "of interest" and worth watching :-D

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Someone I follow on Twitter contacted the organizers & was told that the competition will be livestreamed on Youtube and individual programs uploaded there as well. I haven't seen an official confirmation of that, but the source seems pretty reliable.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Someone I follow on Twitter contacted the organizers & was told that the competition will be livestreamed on Youtube and individual programs uploaded there as well. I haven't seen an official confirmation of that, but the source seems pretty reliable.

:clap:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Good news! (assuming it's correct)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
btw, I am using the second through fourth posts of the thread to hold the usual info about the 4 disciplines, as I did for the Nebelhorn thread. Is this working for you guys?

Would you like any changes?

humbaba

Final Flight
btw, I am using the second through fourth posts of the thread to hold the usual info about the 4 disciplines, as I did for the Nebelhorn thread. Is this working for you guys?

Thanks, Doris. This is very helpful. I especially like that you've included the skaters' music selections. Many times during a competition, I'll wonder "What's that music?". It's so convenient to be able to jump to the beginning of the thread and find the answer. :bow:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Would you like any changes?

Thanks!

And btw, Keegan Messing definitely has great picks for his program songs.

MaureenKB

Rinkside

Thank you for this. I refer to these posts continually throughout the competition.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Doris, if it's not too much trouble, when details on the live stream become available I would be eternally grateful if you'd add the link to the first post. That way, those of us who are sneaking a break from work to watch a favorite skater ( ;) ) can find it quickly, before the skate is over!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Doris, if it's not too much trouble, when details on the live stream become available I would be eternally grateful if you'd add the link to the first post. That way, those of us who are sneaking a break from work to watch a favorite skater ( ;) ) can find it quickly, before the skate is over!

Absolutely, I will add the livestream link. I just don't have the info yet.

I hope everyone realizes that Doris :bow: long ago made it her standard operating procedure to add convenient links for streaming, results, etc., to the OPs of the comp threads -- so that they will be at our fingertips.
She always is on alert for new links that become available close to the time of the competition, and updates the OPs accordingly.

She has our eternal gratitude for her diligence/vigilance regarding not only this Nepela thread, but also a gazillion other comp threads -- past and present. (And prob. future, although I don't want to take her efforts for granted.)
Thank you for always taking the initiative to make our lives easier in so many ways, Doris :).

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I hope everyone realizes that Doris :bow: long ago made it her standard operating procedure to add convenient links for streaming, results, etc., to the OPs of the comp threads -- so that they will be at our fingertips.
She always is on alert for new links that become available close to the time of the competition, and updates the OPs accordingly.

She has our eternal gratitude for her diligence/vigilance regarding not only this Nepela thread, but also a gazillion other comp threads -- past and present. (And prob. future, although I don't want to take her efforts for granted.)
Thank you for always taking the initiative to make our lives easier in so many ways, Doris :).

:cheer::thumbsup::yay: