2015 JGP Colorado Springs Free Dance Sep 5 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Free Dance Sep 5

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Saturday, September 5, 2015. 10:00 AM MDT (UTC-7)

Time and Date Converter
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Free Dance

Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQ0BgiRmVo

Start Order

Current Entries

1Matilda FRIEND / William BADAOUIAUS1
War Time Love Story; choreo by Monica MacDonald andJohn Dunn
2Mackenzie BENT / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVSCAN2
Ben Hur (soundtrack) by Miklos Rozsa; choreo by Juris Razgulajevs, Carol Lane
3Payten HOWLAND / Simon-Pierre MALETTE-PAQUECAN2
Plaza of Execution (from "The Mask of Zorro") by James Horner, I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You (from "The Mask of Zorro") by James Horner; choreo by Igor Shpilband
4Sarah Marine ROUFFANCHE / Geoffrey BRISSAUDFRA3
Moulin Rouge soundtrack: Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend, Elephant Love Medley, El Tango de Roxane)
5Ria SCHWENDINGER / Valentin WUNDERLICHGER4
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe, I Wanna Be Loved By You by Marilyn Monroe; choreo by Mrs. Koenig, Rotislav Sinicyn
6Gweneth SLETTEN / Elliot VERBURGGBR5
Funny Girl (soundtrack); choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
7Kimberly WEI / Illias FOURATIHUN6
Salvation for a Proud Nation by Yoav Goren; choreo by Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov
8Ho Jung LEE / Richard Kang In KAMKOR7
Tango Selection; choreo by Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe
9Ksenia KONKINA / Georgy REVIYARUS8
Moonlight (Beethoven cover) by Viper; choreo by Natalia Yanovskaia and Elena Maslennikova
10Sofia POLISHCHUK / Alexander VAKHNOVRUS8
Sabre Dance performed by Vanessa Mae, Ascolat La Voce by Lara Fabian; choreo by Igor Pivorovich
11Angelina SINKEVYCH / Yegor YEGOROVUKR9
Slumdog Millionaire (soundtrack) by A. R. Rahman; choreo by Zhanna Palagina, Evgeni Platov
12Eliana GROPMAN / Ian SOMERVILLEUSA10
"Ice Queen" by Dinletir & "Rebirth 2" by Solace; choreo by Elena Novak, Ramil Sarkulov
13Chloe LEWIS / Logan BYEUSA10
"Soledad" by Gidon Kremer, "Miloga Loca" and "Tristeza Separacion" by Astor Piazolla; choreo by Igor Shpilband
14Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTERUSA10
Carmen by Georges Bizet; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
ISU Reporter is really on the ball this week. Before the first competition had even started, ALL of the livestream links had been posted!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

So, I am going to post the links for the Free Skate livestreams now in case I forget, and add in the Time Schedule links whenever they become available.

Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COI7-sDVEAAAbJf.png

And for the Live Streaming (not on air yet):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIQ0BgiRmVo

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
Really nice music from the Hungarians, but they just really don't have the qualities to pull it off.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Mountain Trolls refers to their SD to In the Hall of the Mountain King. I actually quite like it :yes:

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Terrible choice of music for the Brits. Geez, she's THIRTEEN and he's FIFTEEN. This is way too sophisticated for teenyboppers. Oy veh!

LisaM

Medalist
Pleasantly surprised by their skills but they're still concentrating so much on it, didn't really connect to the music at all aside from choreographed moments.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Aussies are just uhm, well there's no really no nice way to say this. They're just not good. That was a chore to watch.

ETA: Well they';re certainly happy with the score. Perhaps because they cracked 50 points?

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
Solid skate by the Germans, don't really have anything to complain about haha. Aside from maybe them not keeping up the character throughout!

Layback11

Record Breaker
The Aussies are just uhm, well there's no really no nice way to say this. They're just not good. That was a chore to watch.

ETA: Well they';re certainly happy with the score. Perhaps because they cracked 50 points?

Meh...I liked the costumes, at least.

Also, the German girl was lip-syncing Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend the entire program :laugh2:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That German woman lip synched her way through that. Very odd. But it was a committed performance, one that got much better in the second 2/3rds. He's a bit clunky.And I give her credit for NOT trying a Marilyn-esque clone look.

LisaM

Medalist
Lol his face in her crotch during the straight line lift, I only noticed during replay :laugh2:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FYI for those following the YT chat:

At least one of the Rodriguez sons has retired from ice dance. The older one, IIRC.

LisaM

Medalist
Somerville (the boy) doesn't look 15. More like 12. Excellent speed in the pirouettes tho.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Alright I have to say it. I absolutely DETEST the International Hand Gesture for Indicating This Is An Indian Program.

And why are they dressed like step dancers from Galway?

They have some fierce lifts.

Last edited: