2015 Finlandia Trophy 9-11 Oct General Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Finlandia Trophy 9-11 Oct General Chat

desertskates

Medalist
I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping Yulia has a strong showing here to start off a great season. I would love to see her on the world team this year! Liza, Yulia and Elena = my Russian dream team :cheer:

donezo

On the Ice
I don't know about you guys, but I am here for the glorious return of Isabella Tobias. I have needed her in my life. She always serves level 4 face.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Somewhat disappointed by the number of withdrawals. What started out as an awesome list of competitors has become... well, "less awesome". Still lots to look forward to though...

Last year there ended up only being 8 men, I think, so at least it's an improvement in that category. There are 4 strong men with decent podium chances...I'm jealous, wish I could be there!

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
In Yulia I trust:yay: Good luck to all skaters but ESPECIALLY to her!:)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Anyone here for synchro? I have the live feed up on the big screen in the waiting room and the clients really like it! Won't be able to post much because...y'know, I have clients.

auser

Record Breaker
Anyone here for synchro? I have the live feed up on the big screen in the waiting room and the clients really like it! Won't be able to post much because...y'know, I have clients.

Great idea! Would love this if I were a client:cheer2:

TMC

Record Breaker
This was my first live synchro comp and now I understand why people say it's more impressive live. It's absolutely stunning live!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This was my first live synchro comp and now I understand why people say it's more impressive live. It's absolutely stunning live!

I know, right? Even watching it with a fixed camera instead of the fancy camera angles everywhere makes it more impressive. You can see the patterns and speed clearly. I think I might be a synchro fan after this. :popcorn:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
looking forward to your comments YesWay!:thumbsup:

Eh, sorry for lack of comments... I'm not much of a reporter, and in any case - no internet access unless I'm back at the hotel, and we're hardly back at the hotel except to wash, eat and sleep... and catch up on JGP etc!

I took loads of photos though, and I'll be sharing them in due course...