2015 JGP Cup of Austria Short Dance Sep 10 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Cup of Austria Short Dance Sep 10

Layback11

Record Breaker
Actually, all the dresses in this group were pretty. Especially the pink and black ombré!

TMC

Record Breaker
Olympic team is one man, one lady, one dance, one pair.

Denis Ten, Elizaveta Tursynbaeva, this dance couple...their chances are not bad at all to be one of the 10 teams.

I agree. Do they have any pair teams already?

I know that Finland is busy developing a pair so that there would be a home team at Worlds 2017, and afaik this pair has yet to compete anywhere. So it is possible if they get their pair program going asap :)

And if they have even one pair, I'd say there's a very good chance!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I love her dress!

I take it you're talking about Valentina SCHÄR here.

It was a nice dress, but it was also a good demonstration of why nearly all the other girls have practically every inch of themselves covered with illusion fabric!

I don't think Valentina realised that she was showing rather more cleavage than we have become used to seeing in these Junior GP competitions...! :eek::

CaroLiza_fan

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Any suggestions on who to watch and what to pay attention to (ex. Lifts, cool twizzles, spin)?

Layback11

Record Breaker

It was a nice dress, but it was also a good demonstration of why nearly all the other girls have practically every inch of themselves covered with illusion fabric!

I don't think Valentina realised that she was showing rather more cleavage than we have become used to seeing in these Junior GP competitions...! :eek::

CaroLiza_fan

I mostly meant the color...

The pink and black ombré one and Eliana's are a lot prettier. (And far more covering.)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I mostly meant the color...

The pink and black ombré one and Eliana's are a lot prettier. (And far more covering.)

Oh, don't worry. I knew you wouldn't have been talking about the revealingness of the dress! :laugh:

But, I just wanted to point out that it perhaps wasn't the best choice to wear in this sort of competition.

Definitely agree about Eliana's dress being prettier! But, I do find most light blue clothes nice!

Wasn't keen on the pink one (Hanna Jakucs'), though.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I thought I was in a hotel with all that "ting" tinging with the Japanese number. I like them better than their program, which is the prototypical Montreal tapioca puddin'.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, finally Japanese Team! i think its the 1st time this season? they seemed like they were having fun and thats the most important thing :clap:

Layback11

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, don't worry. I knew you wouldn't have been talking about the revealingness of the dress! :laugh:

But, I just wanted to point out that it perhaps wasn't the best choice to wear in this sort of competition.

Definitely agree about Eliana's dress being prettier! But, I do find most light blue clothes nice!

Wasn't keen on the pink one (Hanna Jakucs'), though.

CaroLiza_fan

Also, I just noticed that Eliana looks strikingly similar to Gabriella Papadakis...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Jeez, how many Cinderellas ARE there this year? Why are choreographers so UNADVENTUROUS???

ETA: And mixing princess with polka is just one big ugh.

LOL The Slovenes milking four bows for that? I don't think so...

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Jeez, how many Cinderellas ARE there this year? Why are choreographers so UNADVENTUROUS???

Well, at least we've got our lovely Mountain Trolls!

Now with special point-collecting powers! Points will make their way over from the judges' table and into the scores when they sense our favorite trolls are near...

Haha, not really. I love Lorraine & Quinn too. But one would be hard-pressed not to wonder about those scores, leading me to believe they have troll powers :p

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

ETA: And mixing princess with polka is just one big ugh.

LOL The Slovenes milking four bows for that? I don't think so...

I'm not able to watch the feed now but thanks to all of you for painting such lovely pictures in my brain. :thumbsup:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Also, there's a La Vie en Rose program and it is just yes.

The Chinese? She's got lovely arms, and they have some nice speed, but their edges are not especially good. The biggest problem for me is they don't connect; there is no joy in that.

Layback11

Record Breaker
How perfectly shocking! :p *sarcastic smirk*

I'm actually more surprised that this is the first Masquerade Waltz I've seen so far.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That music is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for the Ukranians. His twizzles are dreadful.

That shade of minty green seems to be the 'it' color for this competition, huh? :)

Last edited: