Funny Jokes! | Golden Skate

Funny Jokes!

novaspacedout

Match Penalty
A little boy's dad had always told him,"If you ever need help, just say 'Buddah save me.' and Buddah will save you."
So years passed and the litle boy grew up. He went skydiving one day and he jumped out of the plane, pulled his parachute but it got all tangled up.
So he pulled his emergency one and nothing happened because he forgot to pack it.
Then he remembered what his dad told him and he said, "Buddah, save me."
And a big green hand reach out of nowhere and saved him.
Then the boy said,"Oh thank god."
And Buddah squished him.

One day a blonde is sitting on a plane next to one of those annoying, pushy businessmen. He asks her if she would like to play a game. She politely declines, but the man explains the game to her anyway.
He says, "It goes like this: I will ask you a question and if you get it wrong you will give me $5, and vice-versa."

She says no again, and tries to fall asleep.

The man tries harder, saying, "Aw, come on. I'll give you $50 for each question. Or how about $500?"

At that number, the blonde agrees.

The businessman explains again, "If you get my question wrong you give me $5. And when you ask the question, and I get it wrong, I will pay you $500.

"Got it," she replies.

He asks, "Who was the sixth president?" She admits she doesn't know and gives him $5.

Now it's her turn, and she says, "What has purple legs, five arms and only two yellow teeth?"

The businessman doesn't know - he uses his laptop, checks the Internet, e-mails his friends. No one knows the answer. So he gives her $500.00.

Then, as they're landing he asks her, "What was that thing anyway?"

She thinks a few minutes, hands him $5 and walks off the plane.

Two guys were working at a sawmill one day when one of the guys got too close to the blade and cut off his arm. His buddy put the severed arm in a plastic bag and rushed it down to the hospital to get re-attached. The next day he goes to see his chum, and finds him playing tennis.
"Incredible!," says his friend. "Medical science is amazing."

Another month goes by and the same two guys are again at the sawmill working when the same guy gets too close to the spinning blade and this time his leg gets cut off. Again his buddy takes the leg, puts it in a plastic bag and takes it to the hospital to get re-attached. The next day, he goes down to see his chum and finds him outside playing football.

"Incredible!," says his friend. "Medical science is amazing!"

Well another month goes by and again the same two friends are at the mill cutting wood when suddenly the same guy bends down too close to the blade and off comes his head. Well his friend takes the head, puts it in a plastic bag, and heads to the hospital to get it re-attached. The next day he goes to see his friend but can't find him. He sees the doctor walking down the hall and says, "Doc, where is my friend? I brought him in yesterday."

The doctor thinks for a minute and says, "Oh yeah, some idiot put his head in a plastic bag and he suffocated."

There was a Irishman, Mexican, and a blond guy, who were construction workers and they were working on top of a building. It was lunch time and the Irsh man opens his lunch pail and he gets cabbage and beef and he says, "If I get one more beef and cabage for lunch I'm gonna jump off of this building."

Then the Mexican opens his lunch pail and he gets a burrito, he says if I get one more burrito for lunch I'm gonna jump off this building. The blond man opens his lunch pale and gets a bologna sandwhich he siad if I get one more bologna sandwhich I'm goona jump off of this building.

The next day the Irish man opens his lunch pail and finds cabage and beef so he jumps off the building to his death. Then the Mexican opens hid lunch pail and finds a burrito so he jumps off the building to his death. Then the blond guy opens his lunch pale and finds a bologna sandwhich, so he jumps off to his death as well.

The next day at their funeral the Irish man's wife said, ''Bagorrah, only if I would have known that he didn't like cabage and beef I would have packed him something else." Then the Mexican's wife then said, ''If I only knew he didn't like burritos, I would have packed something else. ''Finally, the blonde man's wife siad '' I don't know what his problem was; he packed his own lunch.''

There are three Italian brothers Guiseppe, Luigi, and Mario. One day their dad comes up to them asks "Who threw the outhous einto the river?". "Not me papa." all the boys said in unison. "Lemme tell you a story... about the fathe rof our country George Washington. One day he cut down his father's cherry tree. Whe his father asked if he did it he said "I cannot tell a lie, i cut down the cherry tree." then he hugged and kissed him.".
"Oh...Papa it was me who threw the outhouse into the river." sobbed Guiseppe. The his father started to beat him, and curse. "Papa why you beating him up?" asked Mario. "George Washington's father wasn't in the cherry tree when he cut it down."

Last edited by a moderator: