Skate America Television Coverage | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Skate America Television Coverage

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Skate America is supposed to be on now on NBCSP at 7 pm in AZ and there is Formula One Racing (I think) that ran over going on 20 minutes over, I believe.

Last edited:

Art&Sport

Medalist
^^ I can't get it online without a digital/cable provider account. Does anyone know if there is there a live stream available? Thanks.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason's Sparkles are making my TV look all tingly :laugh:

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Who the heck was commentating on CBC this weekend???

They are both annoying and hysterical.

auser

Record Breaker
Does anyone know if this "Smucker’s Skating Spectacular" (aka the gala?) is going to be on tv or streamed anywhere? Thanks in advance!
the gala can be streamed via the ISU site http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/index.html# providing you have an IP address from a country without prior broadcast rights. I was able to view the gala(called Exhibition 1 and Exhibition 2 on the ISU site) via VPN set to Singapore server. Oddly, while you can view a stream of the men's victory ceremony on this site, streams of the Men's Free Skate are not available:confused:. Hope this helps:)

Last edited:

cleo2070

Final Flight
the gala can be streamed via the ISU site http://livemanager.eurovision.edgesuite.net/isu/index.html# providing you have an IP address from a country without prior broadcast rights. I was able to view the gala(called Exhibition 1 and Exhibition 2 on the ISU site) via VPN set to Singapore server. Oddly, while you can view a stream of the men's victory ceremony on this site, streams of the Men's Free Skate are not available:confused:. Hope this helps:)

Thank you for your help, auser! The logic of the ISU streams is probably beyond the rational ability of random mortals... ;)

I was also very glad to see that the amazing Mao88 posted links to the individual EX programs in the Results & Videos thread!

This is really a great forum to be on (when you remember to avoid, umm, more heated discussions) :)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I had the same issue :scowl: and I'd be highly interested to know what their answers to your complaint mails are ;)
I got an answer from Eurosport :sarcasm: kind of. They sent me the copy/paste version of "How To Use the TV Application". Which is interesting, because not with one word have I mentioned anything about any TV. But knowing how to use the TV application is extremely useful information for me, since I don't even own a TV. I asked them if they could now also send me a copy of their standard email for how to deal with technical problems while trying to watch a stream on your computer.

Eclair

Medalist
I got an answer from Eurosport :sarcasm: kind of. They sent me the copy/paste version of "How To Use the TV Application". Which is interesting, because not with one word have I mentioned anything about any TV. But knowing how to use the TV application is extremely useful information for me, since I don't even own a TV. I asked them if they could now also send me a copy of their standard email for how to deal with technical problems while trying to watch a stream on your computer.

lol, they really seem to care! :hopelessness:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I got an answer from Eurosport :sarcasm: kind of. They sent me the copy/paste version of "How To Use the TV Application".
What did you ask? About the ISU stream that didn't show in the listings?

I haven't had a reply yet. They have until Friday to let me know how I can rewind... *nervous*

Pamigena

Record Breaker
What did you ask? About the ISU stream that didn't show in the listings?

I haven't had a reply yet. They have until Friday to let me know how I can rewind... *nervous*
Yep. I paid for that player to watch only one channel. Thought it would be nice if that one channel could actually work.

You mean the 3 hour rewind thingy? I think you just have to click on the time count thingy that's under the picture when you watch the stream. At least that's what it looks like when I watch on my computer. Right now it says on the left side "18:10" and on the right end of the bar it says "21:10". That's just the current time of day on the right and the time from 3 hours ago on the left. Just click on the bar and set it for the time of day that you would have wanted to see.

I just got the following message when I tried to log in to the Eurosport Player

"A maintenance operation is planned this night between midnight and 6 AM. Eurosport Player will be unavailable during this period."

ehrm :shocked: they better make the whole thing work properly now and stop their maintenancing during the weekend.

GoldenLady

On the Ice
Who the heck was commentating on CBC this weekend???

They are both annoying and hysterical.

David Pelletier and Carol Lane, with Andi Petrillo taking the place of Brenda Irving. Lane has been doing commentary with CBC for some time now, and while I never cared for her, I found her especially annoying this past weekend, too. Kurt Browning is slated to be a commentator as well this season.