Mai Mihara | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

Interspectator

Record Breaker
She started and ended the skate with a beautiful smile. :luv17: On to the next season Mai! We're cheering for you!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Congrats to Mai on her Gold at Universiade! She was absolutely breathtaking and flawless in both programs. I‘m happy she could end her season on a high note. It was frustrating to see her always end up in fourth but look what we‘ve got now: A bronze from 4CC and a Gold from Universiade. She deserves it. :clap:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
So happy for Mai’s win at Universiade! :clap: Such beautiful skating in both programs :luv17: The Japanese ladies are abundant in riches, but Mai is my personal favorite, and I hope she knows she has many fans who appreciate her qualities and are rooting for her!

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Yay for Mai! Good to see her on top of a podium for once with that exceptional skate! :yahoo:

sakurano

Final Flight
congratulations for this victory, she finished her season with more than 200 points, she would be at least second in the junior worl lol.

I loved the mission so I'm glad she did it again this season. For next year I hope she has better programs that can make her shine. She does not have one of my favorite, but when I watch her skate I always smile I will say an angel. she proves that we can do everything despite a serious illness bravo Mai.

Interspectator

Record Breaker

liv

Record Breaker
I've been thinking about how skinny Mai has been looking lately and was worried that it was to do with her health... no matter what happens, I always cheer for her. Other people may have injuries that they can overcome with time and therapy, but she has a painful illness that is always with her so the fact she still does so well is amazing. Great determination and spirit.

Wombat1800

On the Ice
I've been thinking about how skinny Mai has been looking lately and was worried that it was to do with her health... no matter what happens, I always cheer for her. Other people may have injuries that they can overcome with time and therapy, but she has a painful illness that is always with her so the fact she still does so well is amazing. Great determination and spirit.

Completely agree. As an athlete in a different sport (swimming) with a different chronic illness that causes pain, she has become one of my sentimental favorites for perservering and excelling.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'll wait for however long it takes to see her skate again. -As long as her health improves. That's the main thing. :pray: Gamba Mai-chan!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Happy birthday Mai!!!
I hope she will have a coming of age ceremony despite her health issues.