Kaori Sakamoto | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Kaori Sakamoto

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Kaori, congratulations!! Watching her is like watching sunshine.
I think, when she got her score, she was disappointed...and I like that about her too. She's very ambitious and wants to be the BEST. She'll always be aiming for the top.
:points:

Spinning

On the Ice
Congratulations little miss....

Good start of the season (in a big competition senses). Still don't like both of her programmes but well she did perform well I have no complains.

Aim for the gold next baby!!!!:hap10:

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Kaori hit the back of the head during a fall. The event organizer asked her to say numbers to check her condition. However she couldn’t do it saying with a smile: “I’m fine....I just can’t remember how to say numbers in English."

macy

Record Breaker
ugh what a rough skate :cry: was she injured after her fall yesterday? poor thing.

Ulrica

On the Ice
Let's hope she can bounce back with the FP tomorrow, go Kaori make it to the final :hap10:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Okay, seeing this hurt. Especially when she was crying afterwards. It broke my heart. I just hope she is physically fine because those falls looked scary. I want her to have a wonderful FS tomorrow but most of all I want her to be healthy!

JuliettaG

On the Ice
Kaori😭😭 she's really lovely live and even with the mistakes she and Yuna were the best for me. And the people on the arena loved her.I hope she can bounce back at LP, I almost cried when I saw her criying,go Kaori!!!

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I want to put her in bubble wrap before she steps on the ice. :( I read somewhere that the ice quality is not the best so that's not helpful but I wish her all the best for the FS.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Congratulations, Kaori! :thumbsup:
What a comeback :points:

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
i feel like she should be higher on the rankings tho

Fluture

Record Breaker
Congrats, Kaori!!! That was such a beautiful FS! I‘m really, really proud!! :luv17: