2015 Denkova-Staviski Cup 20-25 Oct General Chat | Golden Skate

2015 Denkova-Staviski Cup 20-25 Oct General Chat

The Finn

Record Breaker

The Finn

Record Breaker
Still no official entries but above links has been updated and now there are 7 teams in the dance. Stepanova/Bukin is one of them.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is very interesting.

If Stepanova and Bukin don't win dance, I will be beyond shocked.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
It is very interesting.

If Stepanova and Bukin don't win dance, I will be beyond shocked.

I wouldn't worry about being shocked then. Not a bad way to start off S&B's season. Of course, we are all hoping P&C are back for TEB. But things are starting to look interesting if they don't make it. Should be three different winners from different Challenger events in the dance competition there (H&D, G&P, and S&B). Not to mention Coomes & Buckland. In any case the silver & bronze, at least, will be a contest in France.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Well, for the second event in a row with no 'Muricans (or Canadians, for that matter-I think they all got shipped off to Autumn Classic), not bad. :laugh2:

Country
Russia
Entries/Results
http://clubdenkovastaviski.com/ISUCSDenkovaStaviskiCup-2015/

Ladies (from Entries) in order of Personal Best
1 Roberta RODEGHIERO ITA 156.64
2 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT 156.37
3 Isabelle OLSSON SWE 152.85
4 Brooklee HAN AUS 151.90
5 Kerstin FRANK AUT 143.56
6 Anne Line GJERSEM NOR 142.87
7 Guia Maria TAGLIAPIETRA ITA 134.06
8 Kyu Eun KIM KOR 132.45
9 Beata PAPP FIN 120.27
10 Johanna ALLIK EST 112.58
11 Hristina VASSILEVA BUL 106.79
12 Daniela STOEVA BUL 103.46
13 Birce ATABEY TUR 100.05
14 Anita KAPFERER AUT 74.98
15 Suh Hyun SON KOR -
16 Sinem KUYUCU TUR -

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
I just read that Stepanova & Bukin withdrew from this event. I suspect that since they are signed up for Ice Challenge as well, that may have been hedging their bets in case they couldn't make it back for competition in time for this event. Still it worries me. Hope he is OK and the health problems that upset their early season aren't lingering but that this is a matter of regaining training time on the ice.

LisaM

Medalist
I just read that Stepanova & Bukin withdrew from this event. I suspect that since they are signed up for Ice Challenge as well, that may have been hedging their bets in case they couldn't make it back for competition in time for this event. Still it worries me. Hope he is OK and the health problems that upset their early season aren't lingering but that this is a matter of regaining training time on the ice.

Hm, that is quite worrying. Hope they're ok. :\

tulosai

Record Breaker
Will this event be live streamed, as all other CS events have? I can't find any info about this...

I am not sure either. To be honest I don't think I'll be trying to watch this one live but I do hope it will be recorded somewhere since I hope I'll be able to see videos of a few of the skaters after...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
nice to see many skaters from Turkey competing including juniors and novice :cheer: