2015 Croatia Cup Ladies SP Oct 8 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Croatia Cup Ladies SP Oct 8

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Just want to say what a lovely surprise to see yet another unknown Korea making such good progress.

Ji Hyun BYUN, lovely angelic version Jackie Evancho's Nella Fantasia (one of my fav version). What lovely attention to detail and musical sensitivity, interpretation I simply did not expect from Juniors programs. Korea nationals should be very interesting, as far as I can see there's 4 or 5 contenders for the podium. Not going to be predictable at all. Well done!

Last edited:

Lipea

Final Flight
Sadly because she doesn't represent USA, RUS or JPN.

That should work exactly opposite! The skaters from the small federation countries should be given more support, because that way it spreads the sport to wider audience. And it is much harder to become very good when you don't have much competition around you, and no fans in your own country. I see even here that noone talks about her, despite she gave the cleanest program and definitely has a lot of charisma! Please, Ivett, show them tomorrow again how good you are! :cheer2:

moriel

Record Breaker
That should work exactly opposite! The skaters from the small federation countries should be given more support, because that way it spreads the sport to wider audience. And it is much harder to become very good when you don't have much competition around you, and no fans in your own country. I see even here that noone talks about her, despite she gave the cleanest program and definitely has a lot of charisma! Please, Ivett, show them tomorrow again how good you are! :cheer2:

on the other hand, they have more options - for example, a sole skater from a small fed has guaranteed world etc spots as long as he/she can hit the min TES. And then someone as good as in a country like USA / RUS / JPN may never ever see bigger international competitions.