2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's Nicole Rajicova (SVK)

but agreed this is frustrating!

Thank you!

Hey, this is a great opportunity. We're always complaining about the music skaters choose- now we have a chance to choose our own! :laugh2:

I think I'm going to play "Fire on High" by ELO for the next skater

tulosai

Record Breaker
My imagination is better than any sound this arena could produce.

For me it's rough because there is no real way to evaluate any of the PCS but skating skills without sound- it's like a bizarre and not so fun guessing game.

TMC

Record Breaker
Thank you!

Hey, this is a great opportunity. We're always complaining about the music skaters choose- now we have a chance to choose our own! :laugh2:

Great idea! I'm going for some classic AC/DC, I feel like Anna would do it justice :laugh2:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you!

Ha! Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be watching very much of it either--I have to get ready for the day and I can't stay completely glued to my screen for several hours. :mad: On the plus side, 1756 people are watching... that's not too bad, right?

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
She's putting her jacket back on? What's happening? Are they fixing the sound, I ask hopefully?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, Nicole's skate looked great, anyway!

Is there any livescoring this week, or is it just an entries list?

Anna Pogo warming up.

:love:

For a moment there I thought she had started, but then she put her coat back on! :slink: Must be cold...

She's loking impatient. Are they holding her until they get the sound on the livestream sorted, maybe?

CaroLiza_fan

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Only one skater has skated so she's in first. That is all we know.

True. :D But I thought Nicole's skate looked really good too, but since I don't know much about the tech aspects of skating yet, I want to actually know her score, since I can't predict it. :mad: