2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yeah, no sound makes me appreaciate music in figure skating even more. I will switch to JGP Logrono Ladies SP in 15 min, if it's not fixed by then

tulosai

Record Breaker
Now the camera isn't even following the skater during a performance???

Yep I'm out.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Helery HÄLVIN (FIN)

Camera not moving, cannot see her elements at start

Sparkly hot pink lace long-sleeve dress, white hem

?
2T*
CCoSp3p
StSq
LSp
2A - turnout
FSSp

caitie

Medalist
Well, this competition sounds like it's off to a great start! *sips coffee*

I think I'll just come back when it's time for Mariah and maybe the sound will be on then...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What time does the Junior GP start again...???

:laugh:

This is getting rediculous. Like, with no sound AND no livescoring we can't even tell when the skaters (in this case Helery HÄLVIN) have actually started or if they are just warming up!

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Cute dress. She looks like Barbie (yes, that's a complement). I wish she's tuck her leggings into her boots, though

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Scarlett dress and white elbow gloves? "Material Girl" by Madonna

No, scratch that. "Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Roberta RODEGHIERO up next.

For once, I am glad there is no sound. I HATE "Let It Go"!!!

Although, to be honest, I think I would have preferred the mute on for Roberta's FS. Yes, she's still using that Evita programme with the awful music edits! :disapp: :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw, she's skating to Frozen! Now I'm really bummed there's no sound!! There's a fb post on ON's fb page that they are aware of the sound issue and are working on it. Personally, I'd like more professionalism all around... not just in the sound. Live scoring, watching the kiss and cry sooner than 40 minutes in, a reasonable wait time between skaters... you know.

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
What is this? No sound, no live scoring, no kiss and cry (more cry and cry :()). ops ... partially movable surveillance camera?
Hope will improve till the 2016 European Figure Skating Championships .. it will take place in the same venue.

Alba

Record Breaker
What is this? No sound, no live scoring, no kiss and cry (more cry and cry :()). ops ... partially movable surveillance camera?
Hope will improve till the 2016 European Figure Skating Championships .. it will take place in the same venue.

I don't think the venue has anything to do with this. Plus, the Europeans will be shown on tv so no problem there.