2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
It's really only a matter of time and suitable Russian male partners before S leaves K and I wouldn't blame her.

And why is that? He cleanly did his 3Toe+3Toe+2Toe in their showings this season, while she has only completely failed on it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
So basically, any part below the knee is illegal. So, what about the head and the neck?

I am not positive of the legality but I think that would be extremely inadvisable in the event that something went wrong- it could be truly catastrophic if someone got off balance a bit and the neck just snapped.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
she is failing on it since she is checking if he is going to land his ? :hopelessness:

i think the comments about them splitting were motivated by him getting the timing completely wrong on their throw.. it was all over the place.... and the last time we saw them was when he missed his throw at europeans... and that glare.... oh man... that glare ;)

:no:
And why is that? He cleanly did his 3Toe+3Toe+2Toe in their showings this season, while she has only completely failed on it.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i was just half serious but yeah... i know a lot of people say that they are great friends and so on, but honestly, from what is portrayed on the ice and in the K/C, there is way too much "energy/tension" between them when they don't skate flawlessly... it can only lead to difficulties... too much rock and roll ;)
Bad excuse and mindset, if that is what she's thinking.

Hope they work out their issues.