2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
It's a lovely and difficult SD (H/B's). Understandably they were kind of slow most of the time, or so it looked to me. But, sorry, she is no ballerina - her arms looked, well, less than right to me, and not pretty at all. And so did her feet, although I can't even tell what exactly about them - didn't pay close enough attention yet. In any case, all of this is so much more obvious compared to Alexandra Paul in her and Islam's balletic SD. Hope it will become better with time.

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Well I take back what I thought earlier! There is no way W/P will score low enough to be near them unless they have a major fall. Guess the judges thought something was off too!

bramweld

Record Breaker
Ooh low low score

There were quite a few obvious mistakes. I get the feeling this pattern is deceptively difficult. The puffyness of the skirt, first program nerves may have also played a factor. No matter, they'll get better as the season progresses.

TMC

Record Breaker
From up here it looked almost like it was Derek Hough there with Isabella :laugh2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I much prefer Cannuscio/McManus's Cinderella FD to this, tbh. :slink:

LOL I actually really liked this I think I am just a sucker for Cinderella programs... though I do prefer C/M's :) I found this to be really fun and whimsical if not technically the best or most detailed.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone :) many many thanks for all live reports, fingers crossed for Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje!!!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I bet we'll see a lot of 'N's and 'T's in protocols, it looks like the tech panel is strict.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I think it was worth the 55.6. I like the choreo and the program overall, but they made some obvious mistakes. Ballet does not seem to be Kaitilin's strength. Overall I thought 55.6 is not a bad starting score for them for the season. Good SD though!

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I did not think HB would be the easy second. I was hoping they would, but I thought a team like Tobias and Tkachenko and even the Danes could do better. We'll see the FD.

LisaM

Medalist
This suited Andrew like a glove! Really like it, though the pattern didn't seem as smooth as the rest of the dance.