2015 Croatia Cup Ladies FS Oct 10 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Croatia Cup Ladies FS Oct 10

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I've never heard of Michaela-Lucie before, but wow...fantastic! She reminds me of Tsurskaya a bit.

kalee

On the Ice
why didnt serafima compete?? If Higuchi wins, so no J GPF for Alisa?? :(

Even if Sima were to compete, it may be questionable as to whether she has the form to beat Wakaba and Marin at this point. Looking at Wakaba in between Austria and now, she has improved substantially but is still not 100%. And in the middle of JGP season we thought the JSF was making a mistake to put Marin in Croatia & Yuna in Spain but it has all turned out to their advantage. They might have known that Wakaba is not at her full potential currently and thus slotted Wakaba & Marin together so that if one slips, the other one can benefit & thus getting more placements for Japan overall. And Yuna, whom we all underestimated, has beat Alisa fair and square by delivering a stellar LP in Spain.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone else besides me feel sad that the JGP series for this year is drawing to a close? I mean yes, the JGPF is in December, but still.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Even if Sima were to compete, it may be questionable as to whether she has the form to beat Wakaba and Marin at this point. Looking at Wakaba in between Austria and now, she has improved substantially but is still not 100%. And in the middle of JGP season we thought the JSF was making a mistake to put Marin in Croatia & Yuna in Spain but it has all turned out to their advantage. They might have known that Wakaba is not at her full potential currently and thus slotted Wakaba & Marin together so that if one slips, the other one can benefit & thus getting more placements for Japan overall. And Yuna, whom we all underestimated, has beat Alisa fair and square by delivering a stellar LP in Spain.

And to think Yuna didn't even make it to the LP at junior nationals last year :bow:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Wakababy to the test... can she do it? Clean clean CLEAN positive vibe....

Intrigued by Ji Hyun, not seen her FS yet! Good luck girls!!!! Same goes for Marin!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Does anyone else besides me feel sad that the JGP series for this year is drawing to a close? I mean yes, the JGPF is in December, but still.
absolutely!
especially will miss Ted & YT chat:biggrin:

Point taken. I just wish that you and others show the same amount of rigor and persuasiveness whenever the Russia related conspiracy theory is on.
u know us, evil russians are always up to something :cool:

Good luck Marin!!!:points: watched her interview after the SP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84bCEuHv2io) but its in Japanese (( Is there any translation anywhere???

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Hope Ted will host JGP series next season, too.

The very last group of ladies competition starts now!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Me three. I love the JGP, even though none of my favorites did all that well... (Sima, Vivian, Yuna_A....) :slink:

Also, is Kim Decelles the one with the really annoying music who was in JGP Colorado, or was that someone else? :scratch:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, the JGP is a lot of fun esp. the way they stream it on Youtube...in fact it can be more fun than watching the seniors, maybe because the stakes are lower. But it's getting tough trying to watch 2 or more competitions every weekend. :drama: With a long break, we'll probably appreciate it more when it comes back.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Wakaba HIGUCHI (JPN)

Music: The Mask of Zorro (soundtrack) by James Horner

Dark red one-shoulder dress, black gloves

3Lz+3Lo - nice!
3S
FCSp
StSq
3Lz+3T - hangs on
2A
3Lo
LSp
1F - e, wonky
2A+2T+2Lo
CCoSp3p

Popped flip, otherwise strong. Could be enough for 1st. She fistpumps

FS: 61.10+53.19 = 114.29 (SB), 175.06 (SB), 1/23

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oooooo Wakababy. Delivered under pressure.... ooooo is it going to be enough?!