2015 Croatia Cup Ladies FS Oct 10 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Croatia Cup Ladies FS Oct 10

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wakaba was good. Enough for the podium but not sure if this will win overall. It all depends on Diana and Marin now.

MIM

Medalist
How were they? I want a video. Please?
I enjoyed their program and music. Andrew struggled with thee twizzle though. It was live stream, but the individual video clip seems to be posted on YouTube pretty soon.

Love wakaba!!! Fist pump!! 3lz-3r and 3lz-3t! Amazing!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ahhaha i love Ted's description, Princess Warrior, love it!!!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Wakabby's FS is awesome. Shame about the 1f.

(Weirdly enough, she came in to the FS with a tiny lead, and popped one thing in her FS but was otherwise good... which is exactly what happened in my weird JGP-fantasy news story.

Please tell me she wins this, though.)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
One cannot deny that Wakaba is very fast and powerful. Still her skating is rushing from one jump to another with average spins in between same as the last year . The score is beatable. Will it be beaten, though?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ji Hyun BYUN (KOR)

Music: Carmen by Georges Bizet

Black one-shoulder dress, red roses

2A
1Lz
3T+2T+2Lo
CCoSp3p
3Lo+2T - hangs on
3S+2A+SEQ
StSq
3Lo - foot down
FSSp
3T
LSp

FS: 50.02+47.42 = 97.44 (PB), 148.13 (PB), 2/24

Last edited:

inskate

On the Ice
^ Maybe lost spin levels? Her jumps were definitely rotated...

If she misses the JGP, I hope she'll be able to tweak/change her programs. They looked pretty fab in the summer shows, but she's struggling with them now (performance-wise). According to JapanTimes, she suffered from back pain early in the season (that's why she withdrew from the Asian Trophy)...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I think this program is fighting against Ji Jyun's natural style. I like her SP better. Nice costume, make up though...

Leonardo

Final Flight
^ Maybe lost spin levels? Her jumps were definitely rotated...

If she misses the JGP, I hope she'll be able to tweak/change her programs. They looked pretty fab in the summer shows, but she's struggling with them now (performance-wise). According to JapanTimes, she suffered from back pain early in the season (that's why she withdrew from the Asian Trophy)...

Agreed. I love her, but her artistic performance was so weak...She's a great natural performer, but she looks cautious and thinking about the jumps all the time. Maybe these backloaded programs with different 3-3s are simply too difficult for her.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ivett TOTH (HUN)

Music: Beyond by William Joseph
Esperanza by Maxime Rodriguez
Spanish Tango (from "The Mask of Zorro" soundtrack) by James Horner

Blue dress, black details

3T+2T - ok, bit wonky 3T
1F
3Lz - hand down, stepout
CCoSp3p