2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS

Victura

On the Ice
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating
Ross Miner .@rossminer USA: SP 74.66 into 1st w/6 to skate - 3F, 3A, 3Lz2T

74.66 for that? Granted, I haven't seen it, but it seems a little generous...

It was precise and clean, aside from the doubled toe. As a whole, I was very impressed and he looks in good shape. Not sure if this is because so many that preceded him were such a mess, but I like this program for him. It'd be nice to see him wear something that doesn't look like he's going to the office for once though.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It'd be nice to see him wear something that doesn't look like he's going to the office for once though.

This bugs me about a lot of male skaters...especially the American ones. You don't have to have rhinestones, but just look like you tried a little bit :p

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF~ DID I MISS THE WHOLE THING?!

I should have been out of the doctors hours ago, but they had to call the fire dept and ambulances and my appt was delayed :drama:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF~ DID I MISS THE WHOLE THING?!

I should have been out of the doctors hours ago, but they had to call the fire dept and ambulances and my appt was delayed :drama:

Ambulance? Fire department? What happened?!

And no it's not over. One more group left.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ambulance? Fire department? What happened?!

And no it's not over. One more group left.

YES! IN is up now and I see the new warm ups. Sad I missed Uno.

(Don't worry, everyone was fine except that one lady with the blood loss but she just needs some orange juice and a peanut butter cookie)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
My 2 favorites are coming up...Yaroslav and Daniel :popcorn: but I can't see anything :cry:

oh no- seems Yaroslav bombed

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating
Yaroslav Paniot UKR: 2toe3toe(foot), 1axel, 1lutz

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I really like this kid's top, how the jacket part is actually sheer. Keeps it from looking too heavy and it flows nicely.

Shame about the jumps, but love his spins.