2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks tulosai, for some reason I have problems if I do 2 windows of IN (one for the stream and one for results). IN kicked me off last year and I am not taking any chances this year.

tulosai

Record Breaker
You know this is just the SP, right?

Also not to be obnoxious or rude to other teams, but against this field if two American teams couldn't be in the top 3, that would really say something about how awful the state of American skating is...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Also not to be obnoxious or rude to other teams, but against this field if two American teams couldn't be in the top 3, that would really say something about how awful the state of American skating is...

True.

I've been very Impressed by C/T's extremely fast improvement (60 ain't bad!)! They've gelled pretty fast as a team.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, that was an unfortunate skate by Team Australia... :slink: Was hoping they'd do fantastically.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Am I the only one here?

EDIT: Oh good, I'm not.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm surprised there aren't more people; I'm Eastern time and it's Friday night here at 6pm. I'd think people would be getting home from work/school and logging in.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm surprised there aren't more people; I'm Eastern time and it's Friday night here at 6pm. I'd think people would be getting home from work/school and logging in.

Saturday morning here, 8am.

Reckon I can fit in a nap between now and the start of the men?

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm here too but can't contribute much because I have no stream. Any info about how things are going is welcome!!!

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker

Maybe they have that thing called "a life" and actually have plans outside the home. I hear some people think Friday is a good day to... go out and do stuff. Me, I think it is a good excuse to stay in and indulge yourself :slink:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow... wow. What happened during the spins? Did they nick each other? That was a really long staring match on the ice.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe they have that thing called "a life" and actually have plans outside the home. I hear some people think Friday is a good day to... go out and do stuff. Me, I think it is a good excuse to stay in and indulge yourself :slink:

Or do homework for college. :p

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Haha!! Honestly, as an introvert, this is basically my definition of fun. Besides, I'm chatting with you all online; that counts, right? We actually have someone over tonight though so I'll probably be popping in and out too.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Haha!! Honestly, as an introvert, this is basically my definition of fun. Besides, I'm chatting with you all online; that counts, right? We actually have someone over tonight though so I'll probably be popping in and out too.

I think it counts, and I think it is great. It is not like most of us can find this many other figure skating fan locally. It is nice to actually feel like you are doing something with people from across borders:biggrin:

I hope you enjoy your company, that they stay as long as you want and no longer.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think it counts, and I think it is great. It is not like most of us can find this many other figure skating fan locally. It is nice to actually feel like you are doing something with people from across borders:biggrin:

I hope you enjoy your company, that they stay as long as you want and no longer.

Thank you! Yes, no one I know enjoys figure skating this much. Of the few that do, watching a single session of world's is pushing it. :cry: So honestly, I'm really happy I found GS so that I can actually talk to people who enjoy it as much as I do! As to our company, he's one of my husband's and my closest friends, so he'll probably stay for hours, and that's just the way we want it! :D Besides, they'll go do some guy thing probably and leave me to my skating anyway. ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

I'm with you.

I actually get grumpy when people make plans and I know there's skating on. How dare they! :drama: