Rachel Parsons & Michael Parsons | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Rachel Parsons & Michael Parsons

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
They have had a great season imo. Sucks the twizzles have been inconsistent but they'll come back stronger. I can't wait for the tango short dance!

skatemd1

On the Ice
Great job in the short dance at Nebelhorn Trophy - new SB in the Rhythm Dance 70.02. Can't wait to see the FD. Love both of their programs this year.

rosacotton

Final Flight
Congratulations Michael and Rachel on winning your first grand prix medal! I am so so so happy for them. :yay:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
In case any of you were curious about the CBC commentary for their NHK Trophy FD, it's at the 16:49 mark (the password is dance): https://vimeo.com/297835302

Their kiss & cry is at the beginning (the password is dance): https://vimeo.com/297835413

Their RD wasn't broadcast on Canadian television.

Continuing big thanks to you, siberia82, for your effort, time, and thoughtfulness in posting these, they’re truly appreciated :thank:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
So very happy for Rachel and Michael for their first senior GP medal! :hap10: I love their style, so natural, unpretentious, and true to themselves, and such a breath of fresh air with all of the over-dramatized over-stylized teams these days. I wish them continuing success as seniors this quad!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
How brave of them to change their FD to Bohemian Rhapsody just before US Nationals. It really suited them, and I hope they keep it for next season.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Michael really tried to resemble Freddy with that arm bracelet and lightning on the sleeveless shirt, but at least for me the final effect is too distracting.

BTW, taking example from Paul Poirier, he could have gone one step further and attached the moustache :)

oly2018

Final Flight
Michael really tried to resemble Freddy with that arm bracelet and lightning on the sleeveless shirt, but at least for me the final effect is too distracting.

BTW, taking example from Paul Poirier, he could have gone one step further and attached the moustache :)

Yeah, the outfit was pretty campy, but I didn't mind it. I just think they didn't match. Rachel looked incredible, but it was almost too put together compared to what Michael was wearing.