2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I'd like videos of the top 3 teams, as I'm in class and can't watch the stream. Also, I'm 90% sure that the male Turkish ice dancer is the flagbearer I found really handsome in Sochi's opening ceremony...

Sackie

Medalist
Madison and Evan received 4´s except for their pst. My favorite were both Canadian pairs, so refreshing their style, great job on the lifts as well, just lovely to watch.
C/B seem to always get high levels.
I agree about the CAN teams. Thought P/I should have been closer to C/B in score. And C/F a couple points higher too.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I'd like videos of the top 3 teams, as I'm in class and can't watch the stream. Also, I'm 90% sure that the male Turkish ice dancer is the flagbearer I found really handsome in Sochi's opening ceremony...

You are right about it. Best of luck to Alisa and Alper who recently made history for our country by getting a GP invitation from TEB.

Alex D

Record Breaker
C/B seem to always get high levels.
I agree about the CAN teams. Thought P/I should have been closer to C/B in score. And C/F a couple points higher too.

P I only got a 3 for their TW,

but I agree. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Really looking forward to this group.

Haven't seen Urban/Lerche much, so want to know how they are developing.

Interested to see how Alessandrini does on the international stage with her new partner. (Saw them in Nationals last year, but not internationally)

I LOVE the Turkish couple, so looking forward to seeing their new routine.

And I am intrigued to see what Joti is like in his debut as an Ice Dancer (having been a singles skater until now)

CaroLiza_fan

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
http://www.dailymotion.com/skatingvideos

Debbi is currently interviewing Igor Spilband, talking about Kavita and Joti

CaroLiza_fan
Thanks a lot, CaroLiza_fan. And here I was naively thinking that I will be able to go back into the stream and start watching from the beginning. No such luck. There are no stored videos of all ice dancers either. And I so wanted to see Paul/Islam :cry:. I just hope they will add their performance later.

Layback11

Record Breaker
http://www.dailymotion.com/skatingvideos

Debbi is currently interviewing Igor Spilband, talking about Kavita and Joti

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you! :)

Watching some of the dance videos. Just finished Madison & Evan's. I like the program a lot-total departure from anything they've done before, and really fun to watch-but I thought the costumes were a bit overdone. (Does any culture actually wear that much gold decoration? I get that they were trying to be gypsies, but that was a little too much.)

I couldn't hear the commentator over their music, but she seemed good. She talked just enough to tell what the technical elements were but no more, and I liked it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Allessandrini and Soquet looked really good, I thought, for a team with absolutely no prior international experience.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks a lot, CaroLiza_fan. And here I was naively thinking that I will be able to go back into the stream and start watching from the beginning. No such luck. There are no stored videos of all ice dancers either. And I so wanted to see Paul/Islam :cry:. I just hope they will add their performance later.

Awww. You're welcome lauravvv.

Yeah, unfortunately Daily Motion doesn't have the same functionality as YouTube, but the quality is great and it is much better than the other alternatives.

And it was because I knew you couldn't re-wind that is why I switched over here for the start of the SD. ;)

But, the videos do normally appear later on, so don't worry too much.

CaroLiza_fan

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Many thanks for the videos! I just missed the American teams and was so disappointed...

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like Agafonova/Ucar. They are always very pleasant to watch for me :) I have enjoyed some of their programs more in the past, but it's great to see them out there!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you! :)

Watching some of the dance videos. Just finished Madison & Evan's. I like the program a lot-total departure from anything they've done before, and really fun to watch-but I thought the costumes were a bit overdone. (Does any culture actually wear that much gold decoration? I get that they were trying to be gypsies, but that was a little too much.)

I couldn't hear the commentator over their music, but she seemed good. She talked just enough to tell what the technical elements were but no more, and I liked it.

I have pointed out earlier in this thread that I like Debbi Wilkes' accent, and that we can barely more than hear her most of the time.

But, as the competition goes on, I am starting to find that she is talking too much for my liking.

Ted Barton has been spoiling us by not talking at all during the routines!

CaroLiza_fan

Layback11

Record Breaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0jOyL6viVI
Paul & Islam SD

twizzles unsteady by Mitchell
but overall a very nice, traditional dance
The lift would look a lot better if her skirt were not so puffy and in the way.

Better than their outing in Québec.

During that lift I was actually thinking, "how can he see with all that tulle in his face?" Maybe they need to use one of those tie-on flat ballet tutus to make it less cumbersome?

I looked them up, just to see what's out there, and have come to the conclusion that a pancake tutu would be a far better costume for that than the giant in-his-face one.

http://tutulove.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/tutu-by-costume-creations.jpg This was my favorite. *Crosses fingers somebody uses it*

tulosai

Record Breaker
Lorenz and Polizoakis are a team after my own heart... the Sound of Music is always the right answer!

I definitely will be keeping an eye on these two- they are fantastic for a new team :love: