2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD

LisaM

Medalist
She needs to relax her shoulders omg. I'm just aching watching it. The dress cut isn't helping her either.

tulosai

Record Breaker
As a program/performance this is the best one for me so far. Looking forward to the next groups!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually quite like this new French team. Amazing :love: second lift and good connection with their music in the short and long. Lots to improve on, but very nice first impression for me.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't really like this team for some reason. Some of the elements also a bit crashy.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I quite like Kavita and Panagiotis :) I am really looking forward to seeing them again, hopefully this season but if not, certainly next!

LisaM

Medalist
That really kept my attention, even though I felt like some of the choreography was basically taken from H&B's FD in 2014.

Alex D

Record Breaker
I actually quite like this new French team. Amazing :love: second lift and good connection with their music in the short and long. Lots to improve on, but very nice first impression for me.

Yes they are lovely. Its also him, great character and she is just wow!

Layback11

Record Breaker
Free dance is on. Anybody watching?

Also, they were playing a song on the warm up that said "buried alive" over and over. I was hearing it as "married for life" and wondering why that is the song they would be playing on this warmup.