Juulia Turkkila & Matthias Versluis | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Juulia Turkkila & Matthias Versluis

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Juulia has recovered and they will take part to nationals next weekend. Interesting weekend. In ice dance Finlands rule to big games is: average of the two best SB scores and the best will be send. I do not know who they do, if Juulia and Matthias will beat the SB of Pirinen/Orihara. But for sure at least they must get more than 166.94. Their best from last year is about 170, maybe 172 or something like that (ISU official 168.34). It will be interesting.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
There is an article at Finnish federation sides about the nats. They say she has almost recovered, but it is still too early to compete.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Yuka and Juho will go to Euros, but Juulia and Matthias are announced as substitute. It sounds promising and probably, at least I hope so, they will compete at some small competitions during beginning of next year.

Andrea82

Medalist
Yuka and Juho will go to Euros, but Juulia and Matthias are announced as substitute. It sounds promising and probably, at least I hope so, they will compete at some small competitions during beginning of next year.

They are expected to do Egna Dance Trophy at the beginning of February.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They are back! 2nd place in RD at Egna Dance Trophy with score 73.65.

Merjan

On the Ice
Very nice, and great that their RD from today was already on Youtube. Good to have them back.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
They now have a higher SB score than Orihara/Pirinen. I think that means they're going to Worlds, unless something unexpected happens.

Yes they will. I just checked, also for Worlds they select the best SB. For Euros it was different rule in ID. They announce the team 23th February, and other seems not to compete internationally before it, so they are going to worlds and Oriahara/Pirinen will be the substitute.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Great to see that they're healed and back at last! I definitely hope we'll see them at Worlds.