2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I finally got to the other computer (not mine), and the stream is working on it for me, although it's almost unwatchable. Still, a pity that I couldn't get to the other computer sooner, before I/Z skated.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
I/Z look better than at those Russian trials, but I still don't like the We will rock you part. Besides, somehow they make me think of VM in their Carmen and, as amuch as I didn't really like it, it's a not a good comparison to anyone.
The first set of twizzles was crazy fast!

I agree. Not loving the second part. They will score really well here, it is in Russia after all and they want to make a statement. Same with BS in their Russian cup score of 69 and CL in Lombardia.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Seems like Katia injured her leg.

Edit: or not, I don't know. Tarasova said: 'her leg is bothering her', not 'him'. So dissapointed.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think if they say it's a health problem it's best to take them at their word about it-speculating further can't really help.

In any case I am very disappointed they WD and do genuinely hope both are okay.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very unhappy about B/S :scowl:
I watched Ruslena SD and I love it, though a change of music 'to We will rock you' is making me jump.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Seems like Katia injured her leg.

Edit: or not, I don't know. Tarasova said: 'her leg is bothering her', not 'him'. So dissapointed.

Well... that's too bad. It was going to be an interesting match up. Hopefully it is nothing too serious.