2015-16 GP Predictions Round 1: Skate America | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2015-16 GP Predictions Round 1: Skate America

tulosai

Record Breaker
LOL 150 points puts me in 130th place. Hopefully I'll be able to move up from here...

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Wow! I got 190. I'm pleased with that! First time player so I'll probably be up and down like a yo-yo this series. :laugh:

Thanks so much to all the scorers and organisers!

Last edited:

berry8

Final Flight
Near the top at 200 :shocked:
I really would like to thank all the scorers for their diligence !

Poice

Final Flight
I got 40 points in every discipline :hopelessness::cheer: I guess I'm at least consistent :laugh2:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Big thank you to all our lovely scorers, you guys were so fast! And of course as always big thanks to Mrs. P! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Now onto Skate Canada, the next possibility to bomb :biggrin:

andromache

Record Breaker
175...well, I guess that could've been worse. I've already got my SC predictions in...hopefully I don't blow it.

I'm wondering if it might be better to place my unpredictable :hopelessness: faves (Denis, American ladies, Han) lower in the standings. So if they have a bad outing, I can still be happy about my predictions! If they have a good outing and my predictions are garbage, I can still be happy about the performances!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Big thank you to all our lovely scorers, you guys were so fast! And of course as always big thanks to Mrs. P! :cheer:

Now onto Skate Canada, the next possibility to bomb :biggrin:

That's because Mrs P promised us all BIG PRIZES for posting with speed and accuracy. And I mean BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG prizes.

What was that, Mrs P? You said Big Pride? Big pride in a job well done?

Ah well, never mind. :slink:

;)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well some of you have seen the results, so you might as well get the official top scorers for round 1 (and overall)!

1st (and Gold Medals for Skate America!): SashaJuliaSpins and nieves, 210!
3rd (and Bronze Medal for Skate America!): Art&Sport, 205!
---
4th (tied): mirai4life, kaarle and berry, 200
7th (tied): text_skate, psuanne, koatcue, 195
10th (tied): urara, TheGrandSophy, sunnyouyang, malif, Lydia1703, Iris77, HanDomi, 190
17th (tied): Xoraasy, semosk8fan, MalloryArcher, GF2445, Florencio, Ekm, Alchamei, 185
24th (tied): TMC, MAXSwagg, LisaM, lightsout, hydroblader, GraceMacLane, CanadianSkaterGuy 180

All the scorers above are in the top 15 percent among all 191 players in this round. :)

Congrats to all. :cheer:

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Well some of you have seen the results, so you might as well get the official top scorers for round 1 (and overall)!

---
10th (tied): urara, TheGrandSophy, sunnyouyang, malif, Lydia1703, Iris77, HanDomi, 190
17th (tied): Xoraasy, semosk8fan, MalloryArcher, GF2445, Florencio, Ekm, Alchamei, 185
24th (tied): TMC, MAXSwagg, LisaM, lightsout, hydroblader, GraceMacLane, CanadianSkaterGuy 180

All the scorers above are in the top 15 percent among all 191 players in this round. :)

Am I last?

I think I once again proved my "HUGE" knowledge about the sport! :laugh2:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
:biggrin: Thanks to everyone who took the time to evaluate this! I'm enjoying my 7th place immensely.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Did anyone predict perfect 6 on any of the categories?

Well the game is actually just scored for the top 5. The 6th place prediction is highly encouraged because of possible withdrawals. I remember last year one of the Helgesson sisters WD from competition & a lot of people had a completely invalid prediction because they did not predict a 6th place skater. If a skater you predict withdraws, all the other placements get moved up a spot, so to say. Hope that makes sense.

But looking at the results, no, no one got a perfect score of 75 in any of the four disciplines. Which is uncommon, iirc.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well the game is actually just scored for the top 5. The 6th place prediction is highly encouraged because of possible withdrawals. I remember last year one of the Helgesson sisters WD from competition & a lot of people had a completely invalid prediction because they did not predict a 6th place skater. If a skater you predict withdraws, all the other placements get moved up a spot, so to say. Hope that makes sense.

But looking at the results, no, no one got a perfect score of 75 in any of the four disciplines. Which is uncommon, iirc.

This is correct, there were no perfect scores at all this time This is not too common- usually at least in dance we will have a few:shrug:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight

---

Oh my goodness! I can't believe this, I just came to take a look and this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: I need my shiny gold medal! I am on fire!!!! Irony is, it was not because of my great knowledge!:laugh2: