2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24

Serious Business

Record Breaker
You know, Beethoven's music actually has a lot of angst and drama, and Ana and Colin's performance realized it just right.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Why does everyone keep trying to make Great Gatsby happening in skating?

caitie

Medalist
With these music cuts this is H/D redux for me, especially with them in black costumes.

belladashwood

Rinkside
I loved Cannuscio/MacManus. Tanith just mentioned it in her commentary again, but it bears repeating how impressive it is that they go directly from their rotational lift to the combination spin. He sets her down and they just keep rotating, except all of a sudden she's on the ice.

That rotational lift into the combo spin was fantastic, I loved their twizzles as well. They're definitely one of the more interesting teams I like to watch.

andromache

Record Breaker
I like these two. They're both really pretty!

ETA: Tanith talks too much, but I know basically nothing about ice dance so it's actually helpful.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really liked that program! They were really into it, great energy! Y/M are definitely ones to watch in the future.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
C/M :love::love: Not as much a fan of this Y/M program though. Hopefully it will grow over the season.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Part of it look cool but their senior debut is kind of underwhelming so far. Their tango last year is way, way superior.

ryn7

Rinkside
I liked C/M but I need to watch the replay because I didn't "get" the twizzles haha

Basil

On the Ice
Was... was Yanovskaya wearing a thong? :think: I know she likes to, judging by her instagram.

caitie

Medalist
Part of it look cool but their senior debut is kind of underwhelming so far. Their tango last year is way, way superior.

The transition from Juniors to Seniors is difficult... but they are talented and I think one of them was injured for awhile during the off-season which may have affected their training.