A modest program | Golden Skate

A modest program

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I have made in MS Word , a modest program with the skaters' pics and a few facts about them, such as a few highlights and the highest Int'l scores for short, free , and combined, rounded to the nearest whole number.
I am sure I made a few errors but that never stopped me before, did it? :rolleye: If anyone wants the nine page document, you are welcome to it. Just PM me with an email address and I will send it to you via attachment.
Maybe you can hotrod it and send it back!
Chris who is no good seeing this stuff on his cell phone and needs paper

Ladies - Bio Information
Alaine Chartrand (CAN) Worlds 11th 61/113 172
Haruka Imai (JPN) 63/113 175
Satoko Miyahara (JPN) Worlds 2nd 67/129 193
Miyu Nakashio (JPN) 52/108 160
Elizabet Tursynbaeva (KAZ) 60/118 178
So Youn PARK (KOR) Worlds 12th 57/119 177
Julia Lipnitskaia (RUS) Olys 5th 14 Worlds 2 75/142 210
Evgenia Medvedeva (RUS) World Jr. 1st 68/124 193
Nicole Rajicova (SVK) 57/107 160
Mariah Bell (US) 55/103 153
Gracie Gold (US) Worlds 4th Olys 4th 70/137 205
Karen Chen (US ) 64/115 179

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I have made in MS Word , a modest program with the skaters' pics and a few facts about them, such as a few highlights and the highest Int'l scores for short, free , and combined, rounded to the nearest whole number.
I am sure I made a few errors but that never stopped me before, did it? :rolleye: If anyone wants the nine page document, you are welcome to it. Just PM me with an email address and I will send it to you via attachment.
Maybe you can hotrod it and send it back!
Chris who is no good seeing this stuff on his cell phone and needs paper

Ladies - Bio Information
Alaine Chartrand (CAN) Worlds 11th 61/113 172
Haruka Imai (JPN) 63/113 175
Satoko Miyahara (JPN) Worlds 2nd 67/129 193
Miyu Nakashio (JPN) 52/108 160
Elizabet Tursynbaeva (KAZ) 60/118 178
So Youn PARK (KOR) Worlds 12th 57/119 177
Julia Lipnitskaia (RUS) Olys 5th 14 Worlds 2 75/142 210
Evgenia Medvedeva (RUS) World Jr. 1st 68/124 193
Nicole Rajicova (SVK) 57/107 160
Mariah Bell (US) 55/103 153
Gracie Gold (US) Worlds 4th Olys 4th 70/137 205
Karen Chen (US ) 64/115 179

Why is it only the ladies?

I bet that all four disciplines are covered in the 9-page MS Word document that Chris is offering to e-mail to anyone who PMs him an e-mail address.

I assume that what is in the OP above is just a little sample of what is in the text portion of the full document Chris has put together -- including photos :cool:.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Why is it only the ladies?

Yes. Golden is correct. It is just a sample. In the doc, I have people I like in bold and different colors....if I werent so busy, I would have done much more ...but with the tremendous fire season we had just had, I had the fire dept out to do a wildlands fire survey and I have been working my skinny butt off thinning trees, trimming trees, chipping them, hauling wood, splitting it, etc. Many days my pedometer says 11 miles....
The nice thing about the document is that "Many hands make light work". Three or four cell phone challanged people like me can take a basic doc and add things to it and pass it around....the result would be something way better than the typical SA program as far as info....overall scores are nice but I like to see how skaters improve over their int'l best....someone else could add some other facts that would be useful or nice to know....

Chris who is barely computer litterate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:hopelessness:

Of course. My brain totally did not absorb the 9-page part this morning. Sorry Chris! As you all were :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
:hopelessness:

Of course. My brain totally did not absorb the 9-page part this morning. Sorry Chris! As you all were :)

And thanks to all that have asked for it, and your kind comments, and letting me know you recieved it (I before E except after C and neighbors weighing ancient glaciers) . Thankfully, at Nats, one usually gets a very detailed program. The next one of these I do I will improve it with the music I like, etc. Having something like this in my three ring binder gets me attention from my seatmates.....makes the resurface time go faster if I am not out doing laps of the concourse.