2015 Skate America Pairs Free Skate Oct 24 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Pairs Free Skate Oct 24

Bumdid

Record Breaker
They should be in last place after this regional level of a performance

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Unless it's my stream, the death spiral was like him dragging a two-ton potato sack around.

Sad for them.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After last season, there needs to be a ban on anything POTO.

Watching the CBC stream with Hola set to Canada and it's working great so far!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA (USA)

Music: Music of the Night by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Dark blue dress / grey shirt, dark pants

3Tw - ok, maybe bit low catch
3S - she fell
4STh - hard fall, maybe <
5RLi
ChSq
2A+2A+SEQ
3FTh - ok, hangs on
BiDs - ok, maybe bit wobbly?
FCCoSp3p - unison off
4Li
PCoSp3p
5ALi

Far from their best: 2 falls and some iffy elements. They smile, but seem disappointed

FS: 55.75+54.86-3.00 = 107.61, 165.99, 1/3

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
This was just really bad. I feel very sorry for them, especially her- that second fall looked like it hurt.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Why put us throughPOTO if you are going to have a programme that could be to any music anyway? They are very ragged. But good recovery from her fall.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Aw, why is Tarah crying? They did really well, I thought, despite the mistakes. Very ambitious program, I was so impressed with the 3lutz throw entrance, and mostly very effective performance.

I do wish she'd elegant up some of her leg positions during the transitional dance lifts they do. She looks a bit like she's scrambling up a tree in some of those.

Matilda

Medalist
Aw, why is Tarah crying? They did really well, I thought, despite the mistakes. Very ambitious program, I was so impressed with the 3lutz throw entrance, and mostly very effective performance.

I do wish she'd elegant up some of her leg positions during the transitional dance lifts they do. She looks a bit like she's scrambling up a tree in some of those.

I wonder if she's fully recovered from her injury. And that fall looked painful.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
woohoo a 3-3-2!

but did Ksenia stepped out of the the 1st throw? my stream got buggy at that moment