5RLi
3S - she fell (2ft, maybe <)
3FTh - ok, bit scratchy
FiDs
FCCoSp3p
5BLi
3Li
PCoSp3p

Not perfect, but it should be enough to pull them up. They actually seem supportive afterwards

FS: 62.36+64.29-1.00 = 125.65 (SB), 189.06, 1/4

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
My gosh, I am sorry, Ksenia really did look angry throughout the program even. Overall good effort, far from their best.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Well, They killed 2 demons here, 3-3-2 and throw 3Lutz
It was a weird skate, But score seems pretty high,
Hope they're in a position to make the finals after this

Edit: Sal was under :\

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Not a perfect skate but everything they do in between the jumps and throws is really world level quality

Weathergal

Medalist
Ksenia didn't look engaged with the program at all. Just very intense and focused, which is understandable to a point, knowing their technical issues at the moment.

Also although I'm a Danny Elfman fan, I don't think this music or the gray costumes do them any favors.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I have always liked this couple, but a little smile at each other and look of support before they start really might help them. At least there was a thaw at the end. You could see even clearer the step up in quality with them being in the first group. For example, his turns in the lifts compared to Danny's, for example, are so smooth.

Last edited:

Seruleane

Final Flight
I really enjoyed S&K's program, despite the mistakes. Also, to whoever mentioned Ksenia didn't look good with short hair, I think she looks beautiful and fierce!

whatif

Medalist
Their SBS are always one of the best that's why I think they can sort their issues out. The basics are too good.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
what Sui Han did with their costumes from test skates ?!?!?! They were perfect, and what is that

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I'm not really sure. They could be? Even if they weren't it's still an unbelievable achievement.

Oh, you are perfectly right, it's an amazing accomplishment irrespective if they are the first ones to do it or not. Not to mention the quality! It was an amazing element

Matilda

Medalist
Come on Chris! Land and rotate those jumps, please.

That said, I would not be at all upset if Sui/ Han win. I love them :)