Brendan Kerry | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Brendan Kerry

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Good luck to him tomorrow! Hopefully he can skate clean, land all his jumps and the judges aren't so picky with him :)

notunprepared

On the Ice
Good luck to him tomorrow! Hopefully he can skate clean, land all his jumps and the judges aren't so picky with him :)

All I want out of tomorrow is that he skates mostly clean, he's happy with his performance and he gets to the free skate. (Okay I also want Adam and Boyang to do great too, and I'm excited to see Yuzuru on ice properly. But even if everyone else falls over in the ss, if Brendan does good then I'll be mostly satisfied. Well. Not really. But Brendan is my absolute favourite so)

I really hope the coach change has been beneficial!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loved the commentary about Brendan "He had a quiet confidence and attacked each element. He didn't let his nerves get to him." Yahoo! Glad he made it! Best of luck tomorrow.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So yesterday was probably not what he wanted, but I am still so, so proud of him. He didn't go to pieces after those opening pops; he just gathered himself back together and fought to the end.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oi! Wakey!

Canada it is, then. Let's hope he picks up a second.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I'm on a roll with Brendan. This will be the 3rd year in a row I get to see him! I imagine there's no possible way he'll bring back the pirate program! :hap10: :hap57:

notunprepared

On the Ice
Hooray for Brendan! I'm bummed he's not gonna be in France though, since that's the only competition I'm able to go to this season. I'm glad though, this means he'll be in like...4 international competitions? this season, which is great.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
He's still listed on the Skate Canada ISU Results page, so maybe it's a typo? I hope it's a typo. I hope he's not injured. I was so looking forward to seeing his new programs this weekend.