2015 Denkova Staviski Cup Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Denkova Staviski Cup Ice Dance SD and FD

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
congratulations to Alisa & Alper for setting new PB for SP, LP and Total score also for winning the event! i think its their 1st gold medal!

Just looked at their Wikipedia pages, and according to them, you're right! They haven't won any gold medals before as a couple.

HOWEVER, Alisa did win a Junior Grand Prix with Dmitri Dun. And both of them have won a National Championship in their respective countries of birth with previous partners (Alisa's was at Junior level, Alper's was at Senior level).

A lot of us have been predicting great things for this couple, so it is great to see them fulfilling those predictions!

CONGRATULATIONS ALISA AND ALPER!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
Just looked at their Wikipedia pages, and according to them, you're right! They haven't won any gold medals before as a couple.

HOWEVER, Alisa did win a Junior Grand Prix with Dmitri Dun. And both of them have won a National Championship in their respective countries of birth with previous partners (Alisa's was at Junior level, Alper's was at Senior level).

A lot of us have been predicting great things for this couple, so it is great to see them fulfilling those predictions!

CONGRATULATIONS ALISA AND ALPER!!!

CaroLiza_fan

:cheer: I am overjoyed for these two! And they got the Worlds SD minimum, which I believe they did need to renew this year, so that's excellent too!