2015 Skate America Gala/Exhibition | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Gala/Exhibition

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And the hair - I guess that's what he looks like when he gets up in the morning, lol. I love Jason, but it's time for a new EX and something that isn't so silly. Wasn't a fan of "Cotton Eye Joe" but did like his MC Hammer.

I'm a little hesitant to beg for a new ex. Every time we do it gets worse. I was sick of the Hammer ex, so I started wishing for a new one, and we got Cotton Eye Joe. I got sick of that pretty quick, wished for a new one, and we got this horror of horrors. I'm too afraid to wish for another new one!

I'm guessing it's only for international competitions? Because I remember Josh performed "Give me Love" at Nats in the Gala

Yeah, it's an ISU thing. Nats I don't think they care. He did his equally-emo "When I Was Your Man" at 4CCs gala.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm a little hesitant to beg for a new ex. Every time we do it gets worse. I was sick of the Hammer ex, so I started wishing for a new one, and we got Cotton Eye Joe. I got sick of that pretty quick, wished for a new one, and we got this horror of horrors. I'm too afraid to wish for another new one!

Yes, after complaining about Cotton Eyed Joe, getting the onesie to Beyonce .... what else can they do to loyal Jason fans?

I must admit, I'm loving the hair. I'm glad that at 20 he can own it, at his age I was unfortunately combing and moussing my wild curls down. And I'm a child of the 60s/70s I looove :love: long hair on men. Let it fly, Jason!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder for those that haven't seen it yet, 1h 30m of highlights from the Gala will be shown on Eurosport 2 at 06:30 GMT (07:30 CET), i.e. just under 20 minutes from now.

As far as I can tell, this is the only time that the Skate America Gala will be shown in the British Isles.

So, if you don't have Eurosport Player yet, you still have time to get it before the Gala is broadcast.

http://www.eurosportplayer.com/

CaroLiza_fan

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Also I just watched the video of the finale and hahahahahahaha Max trying to throw the whole table into the crowd :laugh2:
Hey, I was hit in the side of the neck with one of those hollow frisbees! Next time I am sitting down during the barrage.....