2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance Free Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am less sanguine about the grafted on orchestral bits to Bridge Over Troubled Water, even though it was about as seamlessly done as it could be.

I don't disagree, but my goodness when you compare it to, for instance, W/P horrendous cuts of Blue Danube yesterday ... well, suffice to say I didn't have a problem with the Bridge to the Bridge ... oTW.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hearing Barbra at each competition is a good thing, because if you are going to use vocals might as well go with the best!! Lovely program for Paul/Islom.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm normally not in favor of skaters dyeing their hair, but Ekaterina Bobrova actually looks lovely as a brunette. That was unexpected...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
poje has a super sexy costume:love:

More like ANY costume would looks sexy on Poje.

I bet he can even make Mura's Grey Ostrich du Soleil work. Instead of getting 5 pages of ridicules, we'd get 5 pages of how attractive grey ostrich looks.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well I guess it's youtube and Mao to the rescue again. Bless you Mao. Curses to you Skate Canada.

Scovies

Final Flight
I feel like Schindler's List programs should be approached with.... great delicacy. I'm not sure these costumes are a good idea.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
They looked like they're wearing Nikita and Elena's costumes for this Fd.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The Holocaust is just a little too real for me to enjoy in an ice dancing program with cheesy over-emoting and theater-literal costumes. Oy vey!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I feel like Schindler's List programs should be approached with.... great delicacy. I'm not sure these costumes are a good idea.

She looks like a dinner lady.

Arawen

Final Flight
Now I´m reminded of Elena/Nikita´s FD in 2009/2010 season, their last season as juniors and that program was a masterpiece.