2015 Skate Canada Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Pairs Free Skate

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The Beatles? More like the Bleedles! I think she crashed into his nose during the landing of the twist lift. I saw him go "oof" even watching it live.

Maybe if he didn't bleed, and they skated better, this program would be more fun? But right now, this doesn't seem fun at all despite the Beatles theme.

Lota

Record Breaker
Oh God. For ages I've been trying to figure out what music it was that D/W used in their 2008 FD along with Eleanor Rigby and I couldn't. FINALLY I know. I'm a huge Beatles' fan, but far from knowing all of their songs. Phew, at least I got that answered, that's already one very good thing that came from this pairs competition for me :laugh:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I would like to see this if they have it clean. I actually like it, but too many problems.

How much blood are we gonna have at this comp?!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love B/D costumes: the short cut-offs, tied blouse, and his tight jeans and paisley shirt all took me right back.

For me, you can't go wrong with the Beatles. I loved their second-to-last lift, overhead with her on her side.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Deputat just asked Vera if she is tired after the skate. She said "No". He "Well, maybe that is the problem".
He has a good point...