2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Somebody knows if TSN is emitting the gala? I can't find it in their schedules

I think they are broadcasting it next weekend - I saw them promote it during the men's livestream yesterday.

Meoima

Match Penalty
On Twitter someone said about gala practice: Yuzuru did a beautiful 4T-3T (to die for)
And they said Yuzuru did spread eagle into 4S!
:shocked: no way no way

kresslia

Medalist
From what I can tell from Nam's Twitter, unless he's going to punk everyone and show up as a surprise guest...he simply wasn't invited. That's not right. He skated so well and he's the national champ, for heaven's sake! Terrible of the SC organizers if that is the case.
What the eff is wrong with Skate Canada? How could they not invite him? That's actually disgusting. Great way to support your young talent, SC.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
On Twitter someone said about gala practice: Yuzuru did a beautiful 4T-3T (to die for)
And they said Yuzuru did spread eagle into 4S!
:shocked: no way no way

it sounds like he is practicing two quads SP isn't ? ;)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
What the eff is wrong with Skate Canada? How could they not invite him? That's actually disgusting. Great way to support your young talent, SC.

That is so wrong. They need to push him up, he's their future AND his National Champion who had a clean FS with 2 quads and 2 axels. A big miss on Skate Canada's part.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the gala will be starting in a few minutes.

Eurosport are NOT showing it on the TV (at all!), but it will be LIVE on the Eurosport Player. The stream is currently showing Eurosport idents on a loop.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker

Eurosport are NOT showing it on the TV (at all!), but it will be LIVE on the Eurosport Player. The stream is currently showing Eurosport idents on a loop.

CaroLiza_fan
are they? Or is it in an hour?

xibsuarz

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

Wasn't it at 2pm local time? It's 1 pm right now so still an hour to go ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
are they? Or is it in an hour?

I thought it was now.

It said 9pm on the TV schedule page on the Eurosport Player. But, the times on that page have been an hour late all week, because they never changed the clocks last weekend. So I figured it was actually at 8pm.

If it isn't actually on for another hour, I am going to be VERY annoyed, because it'll mean I'll have missed watching the F1 LIVE unnecessarily! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
If it isn't actually on for another hour, I am going to be VERY annoyed, because it'll mean I'll have missed watching the F1 LIVE unnecessarily! :drama:
I will be even more annoyed if the stream starts an hour late but then ends an hour too early. I wouldn't put it past Eurosport these days :furious:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
the times on that page have been an hour late all week, because they never changed the clocks last weekend. So I figured it was actually at 8pm.
Ugh and how annoying was that? I've been programming recordings on the HD recorder with like a two-hour margin before the scheduled start and end times, because I just couldn't make sense of the program guide anymore, none of the announced programs were at the correct times anymore. :hpull:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I will be even more annoyed if the stream starts an hour late but then ends an hour too early. I wouldn't put it past Eurosport these days :furious:
Great Minds Think Alike, that was my first thought, too.

Oh well... then I can go to bed at a reasonable hour still. :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ugh and how annoying was that? I've been programming recordings on the HD recorder with like a two-hour margin before the scheduled start and end times, because I just couldn't make sense of the program guide anymore, none of the announced programs were at the correct times anymore. :hpull:

It was driving me mad too. I was thoroughly confused when I was making out my Eurosport TV Schedule post. Like, the British Eurosport Player times were totally different from the British Eurosport times!

And the worst of it was, with their clocks being at the wrong time, it meant that even though the stream was broadcasting, you couldn't click to get into it. That's what happened to me with the snooker quite a few times this week.

I know a lot of you won't have much sympathy given that snooker has often eaten into the skating coverage over the years. But, it was VERY annoying for somebody who wanted to watch it!

So, given that the gala is 2 hours long, that would mean that we would see, erm, nothing! :eek:

I see where you're going with this...! ;) :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So, if it doesn't start until 9pm GMT, that means it won't finish until 11pm GMT.

I'm not going to manage to stay up that late! Like, I'm already getting tired as it is!

WHY ARE YOU NOT SHOWING THE GALA ON ONE OF THE TV CHANNELS, EUROSPORT???!!! :furious: :bang:

Oh, yeah. Foot flamin' ball!!! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
No.Chan.
No. Wagner
No. Castelli Tran
No. Weaver Poje.
No Nam