Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 2015 IceChallenge Men SP and FS

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Have been wondering who is guiding Artur. Is Tarasova "in his corner" given his lineage?

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallorder View Post
    Have been wondering who is guiding Artur. Is Tarasova "in his corner" given his lineage?
    I don't quite understand your question, but Artur is now Mishin's student again.

Uno, Dos, twizzle!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Dream View Post
    I don't quite understand your question, but Artur is now Mishin's student again.
    Who was he coached by before?

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Who was he coached by before?
    Artur has always been Mishin's student until he moved to Adelina's coach about 1 or 2 years ago, together with his mother who used to be Moskvina team's choreographer. I don't know the inside story of his move, but it does have something to do with Tarasova. Last season (I am not sure about the accuracy of the timing) they moved back to St. Petersburg .

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    I came late to viewing this competition. Kolyada looks like a very talented up-and-comer from Russia (still young, but on his way). Hope he skates well at Russian Nationals. I'd rather see Kolyada and Menshov rather than Kovtun and Voronov at Worlds.

Jason still looks like he's not comfortable with trying and missing on the quad. If he tries and misses, he needs to be solid on everything else. I do love Jason's fp. It has so many lovely nuances. I totally hope Jason can pull things together and be more consistent technically through the rest of the season. Clearly, Jason is still the class of the field at Graz in terms of style and artistic presentation.

Dmitriev can jump and nice music selection and red shirt, but his program lacks any compelling presence and showmanship. It was more like just moving around over the music and setting up for the jumps. Dmitriev the Younger lacks any hint of his father's style.

Hendryckx is another very good jumper who lacks style and presence on the ice. I'm not sure why Hendryckx is using snippets of dialogue from the movie, Titanic, with Leo and Kate.
    Last edited by Art&Sport; 11-20-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789