2015 IceChallenge Men SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 IceChallenge Men SP and FS

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Kolyada got 74.86 and is in third place. 10 points behind the leaders then.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
The stream has stopped sometimes for me and I've had to refresh a lot. The last (CZE) skater has just finished.

Um...why did it change three people's custom titles to "Bona Fide Member"?

"Custom title" is not a custom title. (Think about it. ;) ) The designation "custom title" was an invitation to the user to create a custom title if the user wanted to. It meant that the user had achieved 100 posts and was now eligible for the full range of membership services.

A lot of people did not want to create a custom title, so the board administrator decided to make the change to "Bona Fide Member" to indicate the membership category to which the member now belonged.

If you see that you are a "Bona Fide Member" you can create your very own custom title if you wish. :yes:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, someone has to skate to "Common People" by Pulp (and not the Shatner version please).

Ouch my ears - how appropriate to end with The Sound of Music since they're in Austria, lol.

And that's a wrap for today!

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
"Custom title" is not a custom title. (Think about it. ;) ) The designation "custom title" was an invitation to the user to create a custom title if the user wanted to. It meant that the user had achieved 100 posts and was now eligible for the full range of membership services.

A lot of people did not want to create a custom title, so the board administrator decided to make the change to "Bona Fide Member" to indicate the membership category to which the member now belonged.

If you see that you are a "Bona Fide Member" you can create your very own custom title if you wish. :yes:

Well, I already had one and it changed mine. That's what confused me...:unsure:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think he scored around 64 points? He was in 6th at the time, I think he's in 7th now.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I wonder how many points he lost on those levels?

At Skate America he had

FSSp4 = 3.79
CCSp4 = 4.34
StSq4 = 5.10
CCoSp3p4 = 4.14

Here it was
FSSp2 = 2.70
CCSp4 = 4.50
StSq3 = 4.30
CCoSp3p = 3.80

so

1.51 lost over SA or 1.35 if you do a straight swap.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I wonder how many points he lost on those levels?

See my edited post loss of 1.87 points vs SA. Include GOE.

Well I did mine by hand so maybe Stitch if right.

ETA he lost 2.07 points.

3.79+4.34+5.10+4.14=17.37 SA
2.70+4.5+4.3+3.8=15.30 Austria
Net difference 2.07
85.29+2.07=87.36

Last edited: