2015 IceChallenge Ladies SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 IceChallenge Ladies SP and FS

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
She hasn't gone yet :)

Oh.

I thought she did because someone upthread mentioned Leningrad.

And I really like the tarot card generator from the SC men's thread. And I ran her through it. Sorry.

Go Sima! :cheer:

Here's what the random card generator said. Sorry if I'm being obnoxious.

King of Cups: The essence of water behaving as air, such as a billowing cloud in the blue sky: Great maturity, endless patience, tolerance of other points of view, and a deep knowledge of human nature. One who intuitively knows the strengths of those around him, and gently cultivates them. Remaining calm and relaxed in all situations, and making artful use of diplomacy or a quiet word to resolve conflicts. The ability to listen to what another person is saying, and truly understand what is in their heart. A rewarding partner and a beloved leader.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh.

And I really like the tarot card generator from the SC men's thread. And I ran her through it. Sorry.

No need to be sorry! She'll probably go in about 40 minutes if you want to try to catch her!!

What does the tarot say??

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
life is beautiful ost by Piovani, abbott and gracie skated to it before.

Thanks.

Jason's commentary isn't bad, although he's a little too soft-spoken. He's better at pronouncing names than the Eurosport guys :laugh:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh.

Go Sima! :cheer:

Here's what the random card generator said. Sorry if I'm being obnoxious.

King of Cups: The essence of water behaving as air, such as a billowing cloud in the blue sky: Great maturity, endless patience, tolerance of other points of view, and a deep knowledge of human nature. One who intuitively knows the strengths of those around him, and gently cultivates them. Remaining calm and relaxed in all situations, and making artful use of diplomacy or a quiet word to resolve conflicts. The ability to listen to what another person is saying, and truly understand what is in their heart. A rewarding partner and a beloved leader.

Interesting... it sound positive for her ambitious FS. Very challenging material.

As for Leningrad, it was used in the music edit by the Finland skater Nelma HEDE. I was surprised, since I thought Julia picked it because it is so rarely heard of.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
No need to be sorry! She'll probably go in about 40 minutes if you want to try to catch her!!

What does the tarot say??

I'm at orchestra in 40 minutes.

Sima: King of Cups: The essence of water behaving as air, such as a billowing cloud in the blue sky: Great maturity, endless patience, tolerance of other points of view, and a deep knowledge of human nature. One who intuitively knows the strengths of those around him, and gently cultivates them. Remaining calm and relaxed in all situations, and making artful use of diplomacy or a quiet word to resolve conflicts. The ability to listen to what another person is saying, and truly understand what is in their heart. A rewarding partner and a beloved leader.

Masha: . Four of Swords (Truce), when reversed: Restlessness and mental disharmony. Deserting a struggle in progress. A temporary retreat from stress that turns into a permanent rout. A lack of vigilance that could lead to disaster.

Toth: The Lovers, when reversed: Inner strife, frustration, suspicion, and disagreements in a relationship. Irresponsibility and indecision. Avoiding true intimacy in favor of lust. Unfaithfulness.

Nagasu: The Empress, when reversed: Stifling matriarchal influence. Unhappiness, selfishness, poverty and disruption of the home or family. Indecision, paranoia, and jealous rage. Sterility.

Pierce: Page of Pentacles: The essence of earth, such as a mountain: The surprising appearance of new prosperity and opportunities for advance in the physical world. One who delights in the pleasures of the body, material things, and nature. The embrace of hard work, realistic goals, and scholarly perseverance as a means to create solid achievement. Dependability, trust, and a studious nature. May portend a new job or promotion.

Again, it's a randomizer. Randomizers aren't accurate at all, but there was that lady in the SC men's SP thread...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Heh... that description for Mirai describes The Great Gatsby perfectly. It is probably a good thing?

Hilarious interview with Jason and Ryan right now anyone watching? Jason been called pretentious lol... jokingly of course because of the 'actorly' answers he has given.

Oh Beaches.. bette midler now I'v heard everything.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I frankly don't really 'get' taro so I don't place much stock in it, but it is interesting! Thanks for posting!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
jumps are not happening for Nathalie but I love her gorgeous costume, lovely colour, sort of a very light salmon pink, sorbet white peach pink? She also have one of the better true 3lz in the biz, not happening today.

Jason must be the nicest young man in figure skating... positive about EVERYTHING. Can't pronounce unusual European surname to save his life. He will fit right in with the Eurosport boys :biggrin:

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Nathalie WEINZIERL (GER)

Music: Meditation (from "Thais") by Jules Massenet

Sparkly pale coral strapless dress

3Lo - fall
3T - fall
3Lz - stepout, hand down
CCoSp3p
StSq
3S+2T
ChSq
3T+REP - fall
3S - bit scratchy
1A+2T
FSSp
LSp

Ouch, 3 falls

FS: 39.68+44.08-3.00 = 80.76, 128.49, 2/17

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
jumps are not happening for Nathalie but I love her gorgeous costume, lovely colour, sort of a very light salmon pink, sorbet white peach pink? She also have one of the better true 3lz in the biz, not happening today.

Jason must be the nicest young man in figure skating... positive about EVERYTHING. Can't pronounce unusual European surname to save his life. He will fit right in with the Eurosport boys :biggrin:

:rofl: Jason being very positive does not surprise me at all- I think he is a genuinely, deeply nice person!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kailani CRAINE (AUS)

Music: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong

White sparkly dress, silvery criss-cross straps

3F - ok, maybe <
3Lz+2T - e
3Lo+1Lo+3S
FSSp
ChSq
3Lz - e, fall
2A+2Lo
3Lo - stepout
2A
CCoSp3p
StSq
LSp

Bit mixed skate, but good 3Lo+1Lo+3S

FS: 45.77+47.12-1.00 = 91.89, 141.59, 1/18

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Jason have very lovely things to say about Kailani CRAINE. It is interesting to hear insights from skaters I must say. Hope they keep doing this sort of interviews wtih different skaters in between down times.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Lutricia BOCK (GER)

Music: The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource

Pink skirt, sparkly bodice, black sheer sleeves

3Lz+3T - fall, looked 3T<
3Lo - fall, maybe <
FSSp
StSq
3F+2T
LSp
3F - !, maybe 2ft
ChSq
1Lz - foot down
2A+1Lo+3S
2A
CCoSp3p

2 falls and a pop

FS: 49.65+43.28-2.00 = 90.93 (SB), 141.07 (SB), 2/19

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Gooo Miraii!!! Tyler is a nice surprise. Sarafima need to redeem, and Artemieva has a chance!!